Unanswered topics | Active topics |
New posts | Your posts
| Author | Message |
| Oga | PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:08 am | |
| Offline | | MPUA Forum Enthusiast | Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:37 pm Posts: 49 Location: Dublin, Ireland | | I was at a club and a woman I was gaming didn't get a humorous story I made. She appeared quite bitchy so I was still working on breaking down the bitch shield at the time, but my line was
"woah, either you have no sense of humour (pause), or a very cruel one"
It's that reference to her sense of humour rather than yours that stops the tables from being turned and keeps you in control of the conversation, and is quite obviously a neg and a queue for her to qualify herself to you by saying "oh no, my sense of humour isn't cruel!" or some shit like that.
I've not gotten any bad responses to it yet, in fact it has completely shattered the bitch shield in the times I've tried it since then.
Great way to start some cold reading or some shit like that to escalate attraction.
So remember, there are ways to redeem these kinds of situations:
- Neg her, make her feel unintelligent or not good enough for not understanding your humour
- Don't panic, there will always be dips in conversation and perhaps awkward moments and they are very much redeemable as long as you can handle them in a way that doesn't set off alarm bells within the woman's head.
- The woman may get your humour, but could be shit testing you, keep an eye out for that.
My two cents.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|