Looking for like minded guys to hang out with and sarge

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Birmigham (UK)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: sexyspark89@yahoo.com
Hey,

Sparks the name, gaming is the errrm game? I currently live above a shop in the centre of Birmingham. I live alone (well with some shop workers, but I avoid them), and have moved here for work so know basically no one. I go out like 4 monthly which sucks so need to get out more, so guys help a bro out! We can talk Game and hopefully help each other get better at it. More than one would be cool I want a gang; I wont lie im from a posh town so I think its ok to say things like this city is a little rougher then im used to and well a little bit more scummy in places?

But yes I understand I live in the centre of a city. Ill stop ranting; hook me up if you want to hit broad street HARD!

Spark.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm a brum regular so know how to handle the sometimes lairy (pun intended) crowds we have to offer and always up for a night sarging, how long have you been in brum then?

I feel you're pain; I've just finished uni and gone from being constantly surrounded by hundreds of friends and good nights to having a few close mates who are 1. girls or 2. have gfs so not the best to go out with to meet lots of lovely ladies.

Give me some ideas of when and where..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hi guys, I live in Birmingham as a student, I would be willin to meet up some times just after the new year period for some day and nite game