Thinking about moving to Brum...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Birmigham (UK)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I currently live about a 50 minutes drive away from Brum, out in the sticks. I've been out in the city about 10 times and I have liked it but because I live so far away pulls aren't really an option and drinking is off limits. It beats going out locally hands down as there are very few venues locally and I don't particularly like any of them.

Basically I'm stuck in a rut. I want to start a fresh, build a new social circle and start going at this hardcore stylee. I want to have the option of going out every night which I just don't have where I am now.

So, I am thinking about moving away from the fresh air, the green scenery and Mummy and am considering Brum. I gave up my job earlier this year to go travelling and since getting back I haven't bothered getting a job. I have savings so could move and be able to survive for a while but I would need to find a source of income within 6 months at most.

To those who live in and around the city, what are your thoughts? Do you think Brum is a good choice? Which area do you think would be best for a wanna-be player? A friend from Sutton Coldfield suggested Harborne for the students, I liked that idea!

To be honest I love where I live but feel I can't grow here anymore. All my local friends have stopped going out because of girlfriends or respectable jobs or we've just drifted apart.

If I do decide to move I will be up for sharing a place with another creeper! I think that could be a lot of fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Probably the nicest place int he area, loads of nice pubs/bars to game decent quality girls... Harborne is pretty damn expensive for a house tho!