Sexual tension/esculation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey guys, I'm still pussy out on a lot of sets, but when i do decide to grow a pair and open as of recently i've been working on picking up on little comments in the conversation and branching off to keep the conversation going, also i've been trying to "vibe" as tyler durden talks about.

If the idea is to show i'm not interested and i'm only coming to talk to you because i'm confident and friendly enough to do so, then how do i subtle let the girl know i mean sexual relations, not just small talk. Even if i'm able to mix in some kino...it's usually typical friend stuff like touching a shoulder as i make a point or neg. I still don't read in the girl that she understands that i'm as they say "not needy, but sexual" or w/e the quote is. The vibe i "think" I get , i could be wrong, but it's one of "just someone to talk to/lets be friends". This is indeed my sticky point SPAM. Thanks for reading!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

well the entire point of suduction is to MAKE the chick want you. you use the terms like neg and kino, so u know what it is im assuming. but the entire point is to not make it seem sexual, but through their eyes make them see you better, funnier, cooler, smarter, than other guys. in addition, all that shit IS sexy to girls, therefore, their natural instincts WILL make THEM want you. i think you are doing fine, you just have to get the mental block out of your head that "the girls dont think of you sexually". let them make that decision, not you. you are taking yourself out of the game before you even get in, and that my friend is your problem. every girl on the planet wants to fuck you dude. fake it until you make it, and soon enough, it will become reality. perception is reality. every girl wants you man. if you start believing it, the girls will too. hope this helps. -Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
every girl on the planet wants to fuck you dude. fake it until you make it, and soon enough, it will become reality. perception is reality. every girl wants you man. if you start believing it, the girls will too. hope this helps. -Rye
thanks for the fantastic ego boost

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks man. I guess what i have to do whether i make eye contact or am talking to the person, i have to keep "you're gonna love fucking me" going through my mind and maybe they will sense it haha. I'm going to try doing this although fucking isn't my only priority, but it should be fun...thanks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:44 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If I'm not wrong.

You're trying to master the Art of Sexual Tension.

If you're, you might be in big luck.

Due to a couple of emails as a form of request; I, myself Romeo7, may be posting a short sweet article on how to master Sexual Tension in a couple of months. Whoever gains from it, good for them.

It's about time for see a GOOD post again.

Stay tuned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:36 pm 
let me know when it's posted..
Quote:
If I'm not wrong.

You're trying to master the Art of Sexual Tension.

If you're, you might be in big luck.

Due to a couple of emails as a form of request; I, myself Romeo7, may be posting a short sweet article on how to master Sexual Tension in a couple of months. Whoever gains from it, good for them.

It's about time for see a GOOD post again.

Stay tuned.