Unanswered topics | Active topics |
New posts | Your posts
| Author | Message |
| Eli G | PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:46 am | |
| Offline | | New to MPUA Forum | Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:37 am Posts: 6 Location: Los Angeles, Ca. | | So I meet this girl at a bar this past Sat. it was close to closing time so I didnt have much time to build a lot of attraction. I did make her laugh found some stuff we have in common to build repore got some kino and got the number close. I called her 2 days later, left a brief message and waited. She didnt call....i figured I didnt build enough repore. This morning she calls me and leaves a messege saying she was sorry she didnt call me back, but she was busy. My understanding is that I shouldnt call her right back and if possible wait at least the same amount of time it took her to call me. I wait till about mid day to call her and no answer, so I leave a brief messege telling her to give a call. I went a little AFC after that and sent a joke text messege saying "hey its me your phone! I want out! It smells in there!" This usually generates a response, but she still has not called me back! Did I just fuck this up? Should I call her again tomorrow? or just wait for a response? _________________ Eli G
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
| samex | PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:10 pm | |
| Offline | | MPUA Forum Zealot |  | Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:43 am Posts: 393 Location: Toronto | | Leave it alone. You called her back, its all good in a bag of chips. Normally when this situation happens, just say something like "PHONE TAG, your IT!," and leave it at that. Keeping it playful, while letting her know the ball is her field.
Stop calling, and no more messages. Let her me make the next move.
Hope that helps,
Samex
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|