Drunk hooked up with popular chick, now what?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm an average looking high school student and I recently moved countries so I have no social value. After days of DHV with everyone in school, I was finally invited to a party in time for halloween. Long story short, I got drunk and hooked up with at least 3 girls, one of which I really like. She's really hot and a million league above me but I'm confident I can pull it off and hook up with her when we're both sober. My highschool is really big and I've only seen her in school once. What should I do, I was too drunk to number close but she followed me on instagram the next day. Should I look for her and try to pick up her as if we've never met? Should I wait till the next party? Feel free to suggest anything completely different.

Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

if by hooking up u mean sex, u had 3 girls in one night.
awesome. if not. well why don't u simply try to find her and talk to her.
if you say u can pull it off with her then why hesitating?
if u want her go for it. if u want more, not just her then do not worry about her, just try to be to the parties where she goes so at least u will have her for sure.