From nerd to playboy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: From nerd to playboy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Is it possible for someone to go from nerd/geek to international playboy, banging models and stuff. What skills would I need to learn, like dancing, etiquette, a few foreign languages. I read about Porfirio Rubirosa, and watched White Collar and want to emulate those guys. How possible is it, how close can I come

Post subject: Re: From nerd to playboy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:54 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Is it possible for someone to go from nerd/geek to international playboy, banging models and stuff.
Yes. It all depends on how badly you want that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Is it possible for someone to go from nerd/geek to international playboy, banging models and stuff.
How? What do I need to do?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:39 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How? What do I need to do?

Approach 20 women a day within the same 2 hours for 2 years straight.

Don't ask anymore questions.. Just do it. Read up on approaching, how to's etc. and go do it now. Start now.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Last edited by Eddie Fews on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm 
Dedicated Member

Dude, go into the forum and search. What your asking takes years of learning and practice. This forum has many resources for you to use. It doesn't happen over night and takes work like anything else!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Dude, go into the forum and search. What your asking takes years of learning and practice. This forum has many resources for you to use. It doesn't happen over night and takes work like anything else!
I'm not an idiot. I know it's a stretch. I'm not talking women, I'm talking lifestyle. Is it possible for an average shmuck to get girls of the caliber of Kate Upton or Emily Ratajkowski, if you put in the work. Lets asume you have the IQ, the free time and resources like money

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not an idiot. I know it's a stretch. I'm not talking women, I'm talking lifestyle. Is it possible for an average shmuck to get girls of the caliber of Kate Upton or Emily Ratajkowski, if you put in the work. Lets asume you have the IQ, the free time and resources like money
How ironic, because if you were educated about success you would know that the answer remains the same. People usually don't become successful in any arena (lifestyle, business, girls) get there without putting in a lot of work and time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
What skills would I need to learn, like dancing, etiquette, a few foreign languages.
Demeanor/verbal rap. Get these down and look presentable and you're well on the way.

Your ideal vibe is grounded in a non-arrogant absolute belief that you are valuable and you have immense value to give others, who are fortunate to know you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Inner gamee first. Develope a solid life style. Have a solid career path or goals to attain one, take care of your health (diet gym) and make friends. Work on friend zoning girls and males and that'll help with your social proofing. The rest falls into place naturally. Inner game is huge and people don't work on it. Take some dance lessons, maybe an instrument get some hobbies. Become a interesting man that women find attractive. There's nothing more attractive than a man with ambition and a solid life plan. Girls should be secondary to yourself always

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you have to ask then no you can't have Emily Ratajkowski. Players don't ask "can I" they ask "how?" and spend an inordinate amount of time developing their game and optimizing it to illicit the desired results. That's just pulling HB's. But like the gents said previously, be whole and complete before you get the girl. Your life needs to be full and rich that any and every girl you come across is just along for the ride. She's just secondary. Third even. Chicks like being secondary to what you got going on. They love a guy that has his own thing and is focused. They get turned off when you make it "all about them". So if you're push going forward is to develop yourself just to pull a girl then you might fail miserably. Instead focus on being the best you can be. You only come to this site to deal with that HB10 you met that you might need a few pointers on.

Post subject: happy wheels
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for sharing this good topic. Would you like to experience a compelling game? Try clicking here and discover. happy wheels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes, it is. I've done it before. The key is to get out of the "sigma male" mindset, which says you don't need many friends, any wingmen, etc., and that you can do it by yourself.

If you want to truly change who you are, you need to surround yourself with the people that you want to become. I know, I know - it's the oldest, most cliche advice in the book... but it's so damn true! Without changing your social circle, you will not change yourself.

Meet some of the guys on the forum, meet guys when you're going out, meet guys at conventions, and especially surround yourself with beautiful women. They will help you become all you were meant to be.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Mindblowing I was Searching for useful information on this topic but Couldn't find any but Now I think my Search is Over.
In my Opinion, you targeted Each and Every Point of this Topic.
Thanks a Ton.
I have also written on a related topic:- https://2019update.com/software/driver- ... -download/
Please see it and appreciate it.