Why are Jersey Shore idiots so popular with the ladies?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Shows like Geordie Shore just highlight how bizarre, unhealthy and depressing our binge drinking culture is.

I went to Italy, where people actually enjoy a fine wine or a nice beer without slinging them down their throat one after the other until they pass out in their own sick.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Shows like Geordie Shore just highlight how bizarre, unhealthy and depressing our binge drinking culture is.

I went to Italy, where people actually enjoy a fine wine or a nice beer without slinging them down their throat one after the other until they pass out in their own sick.
Exactly mate! it's so evident that European women in general are much more attractive due to this and I suppose also because of healthier diets, more exposure to sunlight etc. The sad thing is our women don't see it that way and there's plenty of AFC's over here willing to inflate their ego's by pursuing them. The even sadder thing is as women get fatter and lazier more and more AFC men are putting in the effort and going for the bodybuilder look to try and compete for very mediocre women as depicted in this pathetic show.

Note: Definitely not saying all bodybuilder guys are AFC btw (I lift myself) just the stereotypical jersey/geordie shore wannabes you see wearing tank tops to the night clubs prancing around with silly haircuts trying to replicate the show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Ok this is something that has been bothering me for a while now and I think I have a rough idea. Now I am really talking about "Geordie Shore" the UK version of Jersey Shore in particular a character named "Gaz" (I think he was called I don't watch reality tv at all). Basically this guy has been coming to the local towns in my country and the girls are going apeshite over him. He came to my town the other week and my Facebook was plagued with girls getting photographed with him, the most shocking was a girl who was very sought after in high school, very good looking (easily a 10) who was pictured at a hotel room with him (she definitely fucked him infact I think he fucked a few girls that night).

Out of interest I gave the guy a watch on YouTube he just seems like a normal guy with decent game nothing special.. I'm guessing he does well because he has social proof and pre-selection due to being a reality tv star?
Because being famous is great social proof and an indicator of "power" .. two of the biggest turn ons for women.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Intrinsic value..the more something is wanted, the more perceived value it has.
Once it was announce that Twinkies would no long be produced, intrinsic value
went up due to high demand and limited supply. How many guys do you think these chicks
know that are: good looking, fun, famous, confident, and rich? None..so their value
sky rockets. Build your value and almost all the rules of how to get a woman
go out the window.

http://www.thinkandattractwoman.com

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

They are confident, not much else

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Social Conditioning. I want to see these guys actually walk into a goth club (i mean for real) and see how they fare

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Social Conditioning. I want to see these guys actually walk into a goth club (i mean for real) and see how they fare
You hit the nail on the head. What's hot in their circle, isn't hot in another.

It's just not your scene, OP. I wouldn't obsess over it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Document went on your web page at the same time re-focusing only just to some extent submits. Excellent technique for so next, I'll be book-marking instantly catch any carry out springs up. Crawley Accountants