Question about when to move into Qualification

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, so I'm going to use last night as an example:

I open HB8, neg her and then immediately go into a dhv story and as I'm telling the story, HB8 is touching me a lot- like constantly touching my arm and laughing - so it seemed pretty clear that she was becoming attracted but then, towards the end of my story her friend comes around and she just goes, "I'm going to leave with my friend now", then asks my name and leaves

So my question in this particular circumstance is: How do you prevent that? Should I shorten the story and get her to invest more, sooner?

Also- my other question, which is in the title: How do I know when to switch phases- Like how do I know when attraction is complete and I can move onto qualification?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:21 pm 
The Coach

Quote:

I open HB8, neg her and then immediately go into a dhv story and as I'm telling the story, HB8 is touching me a lot- like constantly touching my arm and laughing - so it seemed pretty clear that she was becoming attracted but then, towards the end of my story her friend comes around and she just goes, "I'm going to leave with my friend now", then asks my name and leaves

So my question in this particular circumstance is: How do you prevent that? Should I shorten the story and get her to invest more, sooner?

Also- my other question, which is in the title: How do I know when to switch phases- Like how do I know when attraction is complete and I can move onto qualification?
Did her friend say anything to her or just grab her and leave? Sounds like she signaled for a rescue from the friend.....

Shit like that happens all the time.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey dude.

To answer your first question:
There are a few things you could do. Maybe your story is too long - test it out a little more to see if attention and attractions slips away.
You can't really know weather the girl will just leave with her friends in the situation you are in here (I assume you had not met her friends) What you could do is quickly capture her friends attention by making a quick comment like: "hi guys. you look like party is on tonight - where are you headed?" From there you could go into a routine, maybe a scenario or you could make fun of some dorky looking guy nearby. Point is to get them invested, so they would stay around or bridge yourself to heading out with them.

Second question:
Attraction can't be "finished" in the sense that you can move on to something else. You should make sure to keep attraction, personally I would say that you could qualify at almost any time. actually qualification can be a part of creating the attraction.

/Weekend/

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Did her friend say anything to her or just grab her and leave? Sounds like she signaled for a rescue from the friend.....

Shit like that happens all the time.
Nah her friend didn't say anything- I guess what I found odd wasn't that she left- obviously that happens all the time but it was that she left so abruptly after giving so many IOI's- seems odd that she would be touching me so much and laughing so much and then just abruptly leave..

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Second question:
Attraction can't be "finished" in the sense that you can move on to something else. You should make sure to keep attraction, personally I would say that you could qualify at almost any time. actually qualification can be a part of creating the attraction.

/Weekend/
So the qualification phase can happen right from the get-go? Or should I first demonstrate value with a dhv story...

I thought that in the qualification phase you start to show your interest in the girl but you shouldn't be doing this until you've gotten attraction..

So my question is how do I know I have enough attraction to qualify and start giving HER IOI's

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well first off. I don't really work in the frame of mind that I have to follow a specific path.
Key is to calibrate to the girl. Feel where she is at in the sarge, and choose topics and tech accordingly.
I agree that in most cases attraction before qualifying would be way to go.

How to know when you have "enough" attraction to qualify? Many ways, again calibrate. Look for eye contact, is the laughing, checking you out, breathing more, dilated pupils, what kind of things is she talking about - is it her emotions talking? for example "I feel this" etc.

Maybe TheMajikalMethod has an opinion on this.

/Weekend/

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:02 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
Well first off. I don't really work in the frame of mind that I have to follow a specific path.
Key is to calibrate to the girl. Feel where she is at in the sarge, and choose topics and tech accordingly.

How to know when you have "enough" attraction to qualify? Many ways, again calibrate. Look for eye contact, is the laughing, checking you out, breathing more, dilated pupils, what kind of things is she talking about - is it her emotions talking? for example "I feel this" etc.

/Weekend/
I agree. Calibrate her emotional attachment to you... Once you feel like she is attracted to you. Try qualifying her. If she doesn't qualify herself... She's not attracted to you. Neg her and rebuild the attraction. There really is no "time limit" or "# of IOIs" that you should wait for. It's just making a move towards the next step and seeing how she reacts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

/Weekend/
I agree. Calibrate her emotional attachment to you... Once you feel like she is attracted to you. Try qualifying her. If she doesn't qualify herself... She's not attracted to you. Neg her and rebuild the attraction. There really is no "time limit" or "# of IOIs" that you should wait for. It's just making a move towards the next step and seeing how she reacts.
Agreed. I used to be scared of moving from a2 to a3 coz I thought I would mess things up. However what we wanna do is actually make the move to bait out reaciotn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:32 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Is it weird that I do this for over 6 years and have no clue what a2 and a3 is?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:18 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Is it weird that I do this for over 6 years and have no clue what a2 and a3 is?
It's a phase in the Mystery Method model

-G

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:11 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
It's a phase in the Mystery Method model-G

I was being sarcastic.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yea but it doesn't matter where you are at if some third party comes in and yanks the girl away. I mean you can try to condense your whole routine, but you never know for sure how much time you'll have to work with.

You should've just stopped her and said "Before you jet, let me get your number and I'll hit you up sometime." Notice that last sentence didn't end in a question mark.