Eye contact when passing by

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok so I know this may be over analyzing and might no have relevance but it has always been something I have been very curious about. I am constantly wondering if " I wonder if she thinks im hot"

Being in college I am constantly walking past women in the halls, what i want to know is if their eye contact means anything?

Sometimes I will make eye contact with a girl and she will immediately look down?
Sometimes i will make eye contact with a girl and she will look off to the side?
I heard its bad if she just looks straight ahead or over you like you're not even there but very rarely do I see them hold eye contact or look back

Im not a bad looking guy but Ive been told I have an angry look to me, maybe thats the problem.

But for being a decent looking guy I dont think Ive ever had a girl walk by and smile at me. I want that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:49 am 
The Coach

Quote:
Ok so I know this may be over analyzing and might no have relevance but it has always been something I have been very curious about. I am constantly wondering if " I wonder if she thinks im hot"

Being in college I am constantly walking past women in the halls, what i want to know is if their eye contact means anything?

Sometimes I will make eye contact with a girl and she will immediately look down?
Sometimes i will make eye contact with a girl and she will look off to the side?
I heard its bad if she just looks straight ahead or over you like you're not even there but very rarely do I see them hold eye contact or look back

Im not a bad looking guy but Ive been told I have an angry look to me, maybe thats the problem.

But for being a decent looking guy I dont think Ive ever had a girl walk by and smile at me. I want that.
YES!!! 100% means something!

1. you are definitely in the right mind set... By thinking every woman is attracted to you, it will become true.

2. Women will hold eye contact with you if they want you to say something to them in order to try and get your attention. If she maintains eye contact with you, you can open her and she will be receptive to you as long as your opener congruent with her original view on her (don't make eye contact like a hard ass and say "you're cute. whats your name?" obviously lol)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:22 am 
Dedicated Member

A smile is probably one of the most powerful tools available to mankind. Not just in pickup -- in life in general. If you have a natural angry look, try practicing your smile in front of the mirror. Make sure it's genuine and not forced. Only then will people look at you and see a welcoming aura surrounding you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks guy, my problem is I dont ever really get the stare back. I usually will see them look down or to the side once eye contact is met.

I feel like every time i make eye contact with a girl she immediately breaks it. I am just more curious as to what these different type of eye contact mean.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

I wouldn't/don't give much heed to what the look means - if she's attractive, just approach instead of analyzing the situation. But smile as you approach - you will find that people are very reflective and will smile back. A smile costs very little and if that's all you do, you will make her day.
Quote:

To be honest mate, I have a pretty angry look too 'cause I have fairly arched eye brows, but what can help is if you just think of something which makes you laugh (Family Guy, Blackadder, Robot Chicken - whatever floats your boat) or just make it a habit to smile at people who make eye contact with you, even if its forced at first, it will eventually become nature.

If you want her to smile at you, smile at her first - she will follow accordingly. I'm quite used to smiling I guess 'cause I work in medicine and healthcare anyway, but I was smiling at people before I got into all that. And besides it doesn't only make other people feel good, it makes you feel good too. Don't worry about meaning, just enjoy making people's day and if you happen to be attracted to her and she smiles back, you're off to a good start with the girl, 'cause its basically a nice thing to do.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

If you pass a women, make eye contact, and she glances downwards, she is 120% attracted to you. Looking down is a sign of 1. submissiveness, and 2. thought to be how you access the emotional part of the brain meaning you invoked an emotion (likely attraction)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
If you pass a women, make eye contact, and she glances downwards, she is 120% attracted to you. Looking down is a sign of 1. submissiveness, and 2. thought to be how you access the emotional part of the brain meaning you invoked an emotion (likely attraction)
Great... I'm sure its true. However, it doesn't matter. You're there, she's there. That's all you need to know.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:37 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
If you pass a women, make eye contact, and she glances downwards, she is 120% attracted to you.
Wrong. It could be his natural angry look intimidating/scaring them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I just made a thread talking about this.

I'm also looking for a general consensus on this but this is what I believe. If you two establish eye contact and she looks down, you can assume she is submissive but you cannot assume she is attracted because like the poster above said, she could be intimidated. It's rather hard to open a HB who is looking down anyways, so it's less viable to approach.

If she glanced at you and then her eyes dart off to the side, it's a hit or miss. It could be she didn't want someone to catch her looking at someone or she could be mentally preoccupied. In terms of approaching, this is pretty easy, just flag her down.

If she establishes eye contact and smiles or say hi, from the response I've gotten...they are more likely to be attracted to you than her just being friendly. This should be easy to open since you have that self-confidence knowing she probably likes you.

If she is not even looking at you and just walks past you looking ahead. Very slim chance of attraction, it doesn't mean you can't game her if you do open her, but it's probably a lot harder.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

WHO CARES!?!?!?! IF YOU LIKE HER THEN JUST APPROACH HER FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Stop trying to read other people's mind, it doesn't matter - the only 'IOI' you need is she's there and you're there - that's it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha fuck, love the response. this site is awesome. thanks guys!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
haha fuck, love the response. this site is awesome. thanks guys!
don't react to beautiful women because they are beautiful. start treating everyone equally and work on maintaining eye contact with EVERYONE (guys too). When I was super shy, I started to make it a point to just say "Hi" to people that made eye contact with me. Most people will be receptive to it as long as you don't seem timid and creepy. It is a good way to break the fear of approaching new people. Realize that the odds of getting murdered are 1 in 18000 in a persons life. If you meet that many people... then start worrying. People are usually pretty receptive and actually nice as long as you can make them feel comfortable.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

If I were you, I will go directly to them, and talk to them. We are not a psychic dude, we cannot read their minds. You should not just look at them, approach them, and while you are talking, that would be the time that you can use that eye to eye contact of yours. That would be effective.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I think my best piece of advice I can give after being on this forum for a few years now is that half of what people put on here, they have no idea wtf they are talking about. If we were all pro's with women and didnt seek improvement we wouldnt be on here. Idk everything but I dont ever take info from out my ass.

With that being said. Check out Tau of Badass. I promise you wont be disappointed. Torrent it, dont pay for it. Best PUA material I have read, and its not long.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just posted a similar question as this.

I just listened to something that said girls will always look away when they see you look at them, it's how they look away that gives away what they feel.

If they look down they like you.
If they look to the side they kinda like you but are committed or something like that.
If they look straight or up then you have no chance in hell lol.

The second part to the situation is what happens a few seconds later. If they really like you they'll look back at you. If you're looking at them and don't look away at this point, you're golden. If you aren't looking or look away when she makes eye contact the second time, then you fumbled the ball.