Body Language the key to Natural Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Poeticlyskuac,

Just read the first page of your body language article, wanna say thumbs up!
Just bought 3 books recently, 1 related to body language and your explanations are even better than my book. I checked your first article and thought i was gonna stop after it...but you hold me in there until the last article of the first page, goodjob. I'll check out the rest that's a ''must read''. I will use this and I'll give you feedbacks if you want.

Special thanks from Canada!

FYF

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:02 am 

Quote:
Hey Poeticlyskuac,

Just read the first page of your body language article, wanna say thumbs up!
Just bought 3 books recently, 1 related to body language and your explanations are even better than my book. I checked your first article and thought i was gonna stop after it...but you hold me in there until the last article of the first page, goodjob. I'll check out the rest that's a ''must read''. I will use this and I'll give you feedbacks if you want.

Special thanks from Canada!

FYF
Thank you, it's good to know people are still enjoying this thread, ask any questions you might want.

My blog now/website The Science of Natural Game has a lot going on, and I plan on getting this thread into a better e-book form(free of course) sometime in the next few weeks, just been very very busy. I got a lot of videos going on in regards to attraction as well right now. I have actually started getting this info in better form for you guys. Would love more feedback on my stuff right now if you have any.

Enjoy the info.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Poetic this has been an inspiring thread for me. Everywhere I go now I'm picking up on body language that I had been missing before. Thank you for posting this!!

In your first post you wrote
Quote:
Tongue protruding- If the tongue is protruding it is a bad sign you don’t want a girl sticking their tongue out yet. Generally Uncomfortable.
The "yet" makes me curious about when tongue protruding IS a good sign. Could you elaborate?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:13 am 

Quote:
Hey Poetic this has been an inspiring thread for me. Everywhere I go now I'm picking up on body language that I had been missing before. Thank you for posting this!!

In your first post you wrote
Quote:
Tongue protruding- If the tongue is protruding it is a bad sign you don’t want a girl sticking their tongue out yet. Generally Uncomfortable.
The "yet" makes me curious about when tongue protruding IS a good sign. Could you elaborate?

Thank You so much for all the love! I'm glad so many people have got so much out of this thread.

The occasion I'm referring to is can be when it's in your mouth. Another occasion might be if you are joking around with each other and she is sticking your tongue out at you. This is a sign you don't want happening early in an interaction. Don't forget with body language there will always be exceptions.

I hope this wraps up your question. If you have anymore feel free to ask.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

very good
bump

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yo poeticlyskuac

Read most of this thread...really good stuff

A fair amount I already roughly knew because Ive read a few of Allan Pease's books on body language but had forgotten some things and also learnt loads of new stuff as well so keep up the good work!

Was wondering...how can I convey body language indicating I want to go for a kiss. Or show that I am conducive to girls kissing me?

Cheers bro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:47 am 

Quote:
Yo poeticlyskuac

A fair amount I already roughly knew because Ive read a few of Allan Pease's books on body language but had forgotten some things and also learnt loads of new stuff as well so keep up the good work!

Was wondering...how can I convey body language indicating I want to go for a kiss. Or show that I am conducive to girls kissing me?

Cheers bro
Thank You for the love, I appreciate it. I highly recommend reading Joe Navarro's body language book What Every Body is Saying, it is a different out look and kind of black and whites body language a little.

When you want to build for a kiss you want to build a tension, sexual tension. This means you want stronger eye contact, more silence, and in general you don't want the moment to be as comfortable as you would during the building attraction phase. You want her to be aroused, you want her lips to itch(when a person is aroused their lips swell with blood and get itchy in some cases) so she bites them.

I use the eye to eye to lips gaze(I call it the intimate gaze but it is frequently referred to as the social gaze) to build sexual tension. My eyes looking at her lips which tells her what I am thinking about. You only need a couple of minutes worth of silence for tension building. So you start with like patches of 10-15 seconds of eye contact and then it gets longer and within 5 minutes you kiss her.

I recommend reaching down and grabbing her hand and she will grab it back at this point you are good for the kiss if there is eye contact in the works go in.

Here is a decent step by step guide:

Step 1: Solid Eye Contact
Step 2: Intimate Gaze (eye to eye to lips)
Step 3: Moments of Silence to build sexual tension. Biting your lip with a smirk.
Step 4: Reach for Hand and squeeze then start to lightly caress her hand with your thumb. Look for reciprocation. Either she'll embrace it, she'll uncomfortably go with it, or she'll straight deny it. At some point she will embrace it if she starts out uncomfortable. If she denies it you need more comfort.
Step 5: Face her(torso and feet) with strong eye contact(intimate gaze if you want), if your style is to smile then smile (mine is) or give her a smirk, (Note: I bite my lip) at this point you pull her toward you and kiss.

It's really basic and really quick literally can be done inside of a 2 minute span of meeting a woman, not always but it's possible. You can also use the hand hold to lead her away and isolate for a kiss if need be. You can use this after talking for a while, during a date, hanging with a girl, this is all pretty basic and rarely back fires in any situation. You make it easy on her, natural, it's no big deal, you are confident, nonthreatening, and attractive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Yo poeticlyskuac

Cheers bro
Thank You for the love, I appreciate it. I highly recommend reading Joe Navarro's body language book What Every Body is Saying, it is a different out look and kind of black and whites body language a little.

When you want to build for a kiss you want to build a tension, sexual tension. This means you want stronger eye contact, more silence, and in general you don't want the moment to be as comfortable as you would during the building attraction phase. You want her to be aroused, you want her lips to itch(when a person is aroused their lips swell with blood and get itchy in some cases) so she bites them.

I use the eye to eye to lips gaze(I call it the intimate gaze but it is frequently referred to as the social gaze) to build sexual tension. My eyes looking at her lips which tells her what I am thinking about. You only need a couple of minutes worth of silence for tension building. So you start with like patches of 10-15 seconds of eye contact and then it gets longer and within 5 minutes you kiss her.

I recommend reaching down and grabbing her hand and she will grab it back at this point you are good for the kiss if there is eye contact in the works go in.

Here is a decent step by step guide:

Step 1: Solid Eye Contact
Step 2: Intimate Gaze (eye to eye to lips)
Step 3: Moments of Silence to build sexual tension. Biting your lip with a smirk.
Step 4: Reach for Hand and squeeze then start to lightly caress her hand with your thumb. Look for reciprocation. Either she'll embrace it, she'll uncomfortably go with it, or she'll straight deny it. At some point she will embrace it if she starts out uncomfortable. If she denies it you need more comfort.
Step 5: Face her(torso and feet) with strong eye contact(intimate gaze if you want), if your style is to smile then smile (mine is) or give her a smirk, (Note: I bite my lip) at this point you pull her toward you and kiss.

It's really basic and really quick literally can be done inside of a 2 minute span of meeting a woman, not always but it's possible. You can also use the hand hold to lead her away and isolate for a kiss if need be. You can use this after talking for a while, during a date, hanging with a girl, this is all pretty basic and rarely back fires in any situation. You make it easy on her, natural, it's no big deal, you are confident, nonthreatening, and attractive.
Cool will do that :)

Ah great, that's brilliantly set out, thanks man! I will certainly try that sometime soon and let you know how i get on.

Sorry but another question, what do you think are the best ways to let her know your interested? I.e the groundwork to lead up to the k-close?

Thinking of the obvious things, I would obviously have good longer eye contact, upright open stance, smile...what else that is a powerful indicator have I missed?

Reason for asking is SPAM I got this HB9 that I'm going for that used to like me a few months ago whilst I was with another bird; now I want to get this HB9 but she's obviously not so into me as she was a short while ago. However she is still single and a good friend. I want to tap into that old spark and reignite her passion. She has always been happy, slightly flirty with everyone - some signs recently with me but i think she's naturally flirty (I reckon she's putting out feelers to people SPAM) - but as I've started to try and pull her, she seems to respond quite well giving some reciprocation so thats what's encouraging me.

So I want to try and test the waters slightly more, check that she is genuine and show her that Im definitely up for something more than LJBF...what would you say body language wise that would help show this?

Thanks in advance

P.S i'm checking out your youtube channel right now so I thought you deserve some feedback - so far so good; informative and concise! Keep up the good work dude :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:04 pm 

Quote:
Cool will do that :)

Ah great, that's brilliantly set out, thanks man! I will certainly try that sometime soon and let you know how i get on.

Sorry but another question, what do you think are the best ways to let her know your interested? I.e the groundwork to lead up to the k-close?

Thinking of the obvious things, I would obviously have good longer eye contact, upright open stance, smile...what else that is a powerful indicator have I missed?

Reason for asking is SPAM I got this HB9 that I'm going for that used to like me a few months ago whilst I was with another bird; now I want to get this HB9 but she's obviously not so into me as she was a short while ago. However she is still single and a good friend. I want to tap into that old spark and reignite her passion. She has always been happy, slightly flirty with everyone - some signs recently with me but i think she's naturally flirty (I reckon she's putting out feelers to people SPAM) - but as I've started to try and pull her, she seems to respond quite well giving some reciprocation so thats what's encouraging me.

So I want to try and test the waters slightly more, check that she is genuine and show her that Im definitely up for something more than LJBF...what would you say body language wise that would help show this?

Thanks in advance

P.S i'm checking out your youtube channel right now so I thought you deserve some feedback - so far so good; informative and concise! Keep up the good work dude :)
ESCALATE! That simple. It's very very important to escalate, as Style put it in The Game "In order for you to get the girl you have to risk losing her."

You want to close the distance, add more touch, and you want your torsos to face each other more while you guys are talking(once you guys face each other completely you can use my kiss close on her).

The touch shouldn't be your arm over her shoulders, to me this is a bull shit friends touch, put your hand around her waste. Make it a sexual touch, it's more intimate when it is around her waste than on her shoulder.

You can point your foot at her to enunciate your interest in her subconsciously, I've tested this a little and it does work as long as you don't over commit with your torso. So you literally just show her your intentions by advancing the courtship process.

I suggest leaving more silent moments once attraction is detected, intimate gaze, and looking to build just more sexual tension.

Note: I doubt her attraction for you died. It just needs to be reinvigorated so it may take you just pushing for more for her to be good with it.

Thank you for the feedback. Nobody seems to be giving me too much feedback but I think the shows are coming out alright. I need to get the arousal section done over the next couple days and uploaded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 am 

If anyone is following this thread some how I've started posting my new "Does She Like Me?" Youtube show on this thread over here poeticlyskuacs-body-language-show-does- ... 37501.html It is six episodes long so far.

E1 - Scope of the show
E2 - Body Language Guidelines
E3 - Preening
E4 - Submissive signals
E5 - Arousal
E6 - Natural Courtship Process.

I hope you guys enjoy....

Vic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:56 pm 

Hey guys if you are still into body language I want to send this link to you, this guy has some very good videos on body language I haven't went through all of them but they are short and to the point. I actually really like these videos a lot but I will say that they condense so much in that most of you guys may not realize that they are going over a lot separate signs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/christopher ... ture=watch

Also my Does She Like Me? Show body language show now has an official website http://doesshelikemeshow.wordpress.com/ and facebook page http://www.facebook.com/doesshelikeme . I would like a bit of feedback on the show so please please be a critic so I can improve the show. No one seems to be giving me more ideas.

If anyone would like to ask questions I would love to get more body language discussion going and added. If you have anything to add to the thread to make it even better please add I would surely appreciate it.

Peace and Love,

Vic

Post subject: Eyes
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey buddy,
I've just read the whole thread (took a day or two but i got there in the end) and it is probably the most informative thing on the whole site!
I was just wondering if you would be able to do a post detailing eye movements (such as accessing memory's and any other gems you have tucked away in your head).
While maintaining eye contact it would be nice to be able to know what they're really thinking/speaking.
Cheers man and thanks again for such an amazing thread
Bam.

Post subject: Re: Eyes
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:19 am 

Quote:
Hey buddy,
I've just read the whole thread (took a day or two but i got there in the end) and it is probably the most informative thing on the whole site!
I was just wondering if you would be able to do a post detailing eye movements (such as accessing memory's and any other gems you have tucked away in your head).
While maintaining eye contact it would be nice to be able to know what they're really thinking/speaking.
Cheers man and thanks again for such an amazing thread
Bam.
Sorry for the untimely response man, didn't realize I had a question.

That is awesome this is a long thread and there is lots of info on here, that is very impressive.

Thank you for the gratitude! I appreciate that this thread is still going and I'm glad we are adding more to it. When I started this thread 2 years ago I thought it would have ended by page 2 but more questions and thoughts and it's a pretty lengthy very popular thread. Nice ego stroke lol!

When it comes to the eyes you also have to realize they move toward our interests so if a woman wants to kiss you she'll look at your lips. If she wants to take some of your drink or a drink she may stare at yours. People will look at what they are thinking about, so more often than not you have an idea what they are thinking about but here is the NLP accessing thoughts cues article I think you were referring to.

Here is the article I wrote on it for you put it up on my blog here There is a pic on there I couldn't get the pic to come out for some reason. http://scienceofnaturalgame.com/2012/09 ... are-lying/

Eyes can tell you a lot about where a person’s mind is, you can tell whether they are hearing their thoughts, seeing their thoughts, or imagining something. A lot of times you can spot a liar simply by eye movement. There are tons things you can read on a person to see where their mind is and the eyes tell us quite a bit of how they are thinking right now. When it comes to the eyes there are 6 basic ways the eyes access memories or creativity (these are written from your perspective, I.E. Your up and to the left not the person you are observe):

Left: When a person’s eyes move up and to the left they are accessing the visual construction area of their brain. They are imagining seeing something. Ask someone what color their dream car is (unless they own it).

Up Right: A person who is moving their eyes up and to the right is remembering something they seen. A good example is if you asked them the color of their first car.

Left: This is when they are creating a sound so a musician would be moving their eyes to the left when they are creating a sound. A hip hop mc when thinking of the sound of his voice as he says his lyrics would move his eyes to the left.

Right: Remembering a sound, this is when they are accessing the words to their favorite song or when you are trying to remember the sound of that song.

Low Left: This is the direction someone’s eyes move when they are accessing feelings. If you ask someone how they felt when they found out their grandma past on or how they felt when they were running a marathon they would look low to the left.

Low Right: A person who is talking themselves or going over thoughts in their mind will have their eyes low to the right. This why a lot of people with a lot on their minds are looking low to the right, they are telling themselves a game plan or what they need to do.

Be Careful – We aren’t all made the same

Some people will be the opposite they will look to their right when they construct rather than to the left. It’s important to baseline behaviors if you are talking to someone and they are a musician all you have to do is ask them the color of their instrument for a quick look at whether they follow the norm of right side access memory (remembering) and left (accessing creativity).

Good Liars Don’t Break Eye Contact

One common misconception is that liars won’t look you in the eyes when they lie, this isn’t true. An ashamed person may while they lie break eye contact but a good liar will look you right in the eyes when they lie. Don’t fall for it, someone who is accessing memories about something will break eye contact, someone who has it memorized and has been reviewing their lie won’t break eye contact. They aren’t remembering something, they are reciting a story.

Note: Lie Detection involves you following the Body Language Guidelines, always take them into account when reading body language.

Overall

It’s pretty simple overall to read where a person’s thoughts are. Most people follow the natural flow of accessing thoughts. This is one way you can always tell an honest person from a liar the honest person is remembering the incident while the liar is constructing the lie or already has the lie memorized and thus doesn’t need to access memory about the moment.

I don’t tend to use this info as often, I focus more on overall body language and where they are emotionally (microexpressions). I have used this info and it is really fun to use on a girl when she is thinking of a lie, or when she is making something up. You can use body language as a serious tool to connect with(or pick up on, sell to, etc.) a person man or woman because you understand where their mind is, their emotions are and comfort is. This like any tool can be over used and make you creepy if you are staring that intently into someone’s eyes while analyzing them (yes you will show this).

I hope that is enough, if you want more on the intention thing I will have a video talking about a woman using her eyes to direct her intentions sometime in the next month. Just filmed my 30 days of attraction just editing it for my Does She Like Me? Show, once I get that going every day for 30 days there will be an attraction signal video put up daily. Somewhere in that jumble of videos there is one focused on intentions shown through eye contact.

Peace and Love

Vic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:53 pm 

Bump..... I'd like to get this thread going again, since I started it my knowledge is far passed it, if you guys got any questions post em.

Peace and Love,

Vic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This post is great!

Now I see lots of signals from the girls, but I have a question, how should I approach a very shy girl? I ask it because I look very confident (also I'm very tall) and I'm afraid that if I approach those tiny, shy, weak-looking girls they'll get nervous or run away!