Perth Lair

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Australia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,
I'm arriving in perth on the 20. of october,
and I'm going to stay for at least 6month.

I'd love to meetup and sarge with some of you guys and make new friends.
cheers!

Post subject: relatively newbie
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys,

i'm 20, been readin this stuff for a while, but i'm still AFC and i need a change!!!! haha i'm lookin for a ppl who can help me get better. i kno basic theory but lackin in application. i'm south o the river n would love to meet other aspirin pua's/already pua's that could show me the ropes so to speak. if you wanna sarge/hang n teach PM me or txt me 0403944548.

lookin fwd to makin some new friends n learnin 'real' game

-savvy

Post subject: 21 need a good wing man
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, last night was my first night I had actually tried to put theory into practice. I have read almost everything about PUA, The Game, PUA season 1 and season 2 etc etc.

(Note: I often go out, I just have never used the game in my routine)

I was pretty nervous because I knew I would be doing this by myself even though I was with a good mate (AFC though). I had all the theory in my head, openers, negs, DHV, kino etc etc. I had needed to put it into practice. I've been studying the Mystery method for like 2 months now. I've tried to get my hands on anything possible through torrents and downloads.

Anyway, I thought the best possible way to ease the nervs was to go to a strip club.(vodoo louge) We entered, I smiled as I a walked in, nice strong posture etc. I bought a drink from the bar and made our way to a couch that was empty. We started to watch the show for about 10 minutes until we were approached by an Asian stripper( not a fan of asians btw). I looked as if she wasn't there and turned my head to carry on watching the show.

However when she saw I wasn't paying attention, she she started to talk to me.

Stripper: Hey baby how are you?
Me : Good, Busy day?
Stripper: Yea kind of
Me: Yea I can totally tell your hair is all over the place ( joking kind of way)
Stripper: It's a natural look haha
Stripper:Your hair is soo messy , you can't talk
Me: Yea but I styled mine this way haha.

After that I didn't pay much attention mainly cause she has big boobs and I don't like girls with big boobs. But what I should have was probably done an opener first, instead of neg straight away?

Any on to next girl :) MORE SUCCESS with this one

The second girl that approached us 10 min later was a beautiful hot brunnete, like wow.
She came right up to and starting rubbing my leg and then proceeded to take a seat next to my friend and I

Me: ahh wow you just took the whole room up ( joking kind of way)
Stripper( still rubbing my leg) : You wanna take me into private?
Me: Why don't you buy me a drink first before hitting me?

Now she look at me with her mouth wide opened, shocked and swings her body away from me, with her back to me. Haha, I didn't really mind I was just practicing on these girls. Anyway the brunette stripper talked to my friend for like 2 min. I lean back like nothing happened. (Note: I was leaning back the whole time when each girl approached me)

I should have started with an opener again lol, but thing was, she kept touching me, so I had to neg her. BUT SHE ACTUALLY COMES BACK TO ME, KEEP READING.

Ok anway the brunette leaves us and we don't see her for like 20 mins. While I sit there chatting with my mate, I see her glancing over to me every now and then while she talks to some other AFC'S in the club. Ok, so the brunette comes back but this time she brings a friend. Still prentending to be unaffected by her charm, I lean back and still pretend to watch the show. When she approached me again, she fully starts grabbing me and stuff, then her friend starts touching my mate.

Ok, I was kind of lost for words, so I quickly used an opener.

Me: ok what do you think about girls with tatoos?
Brunette: Omg I have like 3, she proceeds to show me, neck, thigh and back.
Me: Ha cool, (NOTE:I couldn't finish the rest of my opener because my friend started to talk)

(The brunette flicked her hair back with her hand which I took as an I.O.I )

Brunnette: Wanna go have some fun in private?
Me : sure, Come back in 10 minutes
Brunnette: Ok promise, pinky promise?
Me: yep
Brunette: By the way what's you name?
Me: I'll tell you later :)

Ok by now I was thinking we need to get of here and start sarging at some proper clubs with normal girls. Because I wouldn't know what do if the brunnette came back.

So I left the strip club with my friend and and decided to go to this indie club. Ok now I started to get nervous again because it's alot harder to approach a set rather than having a girl approach you and running your game on them.

So I entered the club ( 3 second rule) found my set of 3 girls at a table by themselves, however now I had huuuge approach anxiety.(did not approach them) So I failed and burned. Left the club and tried another one. Failed there because I got nervous again. Fuck I'm never goning to see this girl again if I fail why am I soo fucking nervous?

Any way cut a long story short, I didn't approach any girls after the strip club, even though I had the game and openers all in my head, I was just too nervous.. Maybe I was just too comfortable at the strip club where the girls approached me first.

Anyway it was my first night on the game and I did manage to get some practice done, always next week. I just wish I had someone to sarge with.

I'm 21 by the way and go to Edith cowen university.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guy. i'm new here.

i've been in the game 6 months give or take. i have learnt a lot. but i am looking for some like minded people to push me. all i have done so far is learn theory. so i need someone to push me and get me to talk to people. cos my AA is pretty bad.

so if your keen to meet up and do this then PM me :)

i'm 21... so some of you guys might be a lot older then me. but that's ok.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hi guys, looking for a sarging partner(s) in perth- I live in claremont and am a firefighter. daygame going good, but REALLY want to hit night game.
also really good to chat with other pua's rather than just my own feedback etc

looking forward to catching up and PLAYING some GAME!!! :)

Post subject: HIRED GUN
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

IM me.....And we'll chat.

Located in Perth city!

Post subject: Newbie
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys, im new completely new to PUA and am looking for wingmans/teachers, i have been reading sections of material here and there over the past week, and i've only been out gaming twice, pm if your interested

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I come to Australia the next year, for one or two years. And I think of joining you. When I arrive to Perth.

Its good that there is lair at home.

I could entrainer me :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello gents,

I'm new to Perth just moved over from the eastern states for work. Looking to have a good time with people who share the same goals as me. That is boosting our social skills and just having a great time on the weekends.

pm me

peace,

Post subject: perth lair
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys recently returned to perth from overseas and am looking to work on my game alot, looking for teachers and wingmen and basically a good time, pm if ur interested and where can i get to this perth lair thats being talked about?

Post subject: hi guys
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

always good to meet fellow gamers. count me in!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just made a post about this. Hopefully we can get some good nights organised. viewtopic.php?p=615610

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys i started to life in Perth and would like to do some club-game and some cool activities on the weekend.
I am from Germany 26 and I am good on foreign chicks but need to work on native ones.
The last 10 months I was traveling with my girlfriend so I couldn’t really practice
It would be a pleasure if someone could drag me in to it again
Cheers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

anyone going out sagging this weekend? PM me if you want a wingman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys! I'm new to the community! I've done a lot of research and learnt routines!
I'm a natural people person but I'd like to meet more guys who are like minded to grow with and just meet people in general!
Hit me up if you're down! =)