Wollongong, NSW, Australia - Daygame, Nightgame

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Sydney (AUS)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

In light of the new year I'm looking to work with a wing and / or start a group in Wollongong.
This includes both nightgame and daygame.

Wollongong nightlife attracts plenty of girls, perfect for night-game or gutter game.

As for daygame Crown street Mall, The University of Wollongong and tourist locations such as Kiama are perfect as well as untouched pick up.

My personal experience with game includes daygame (near 1000 sets, 2 lays) in the past year.
I'm happy to work with anyone with any level of experience.

Please do get in contact with me. I'll be checking in on this post fortnightly for responses (most posts about wollongong are long dead or are from accounts with one login only) but I would prefer you to directly PM me.

I look forward to gaming

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've given up on this. Too little activity.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:34 am 
Recently I've been getting into pickup a lot. Actually I have been for a while now, I wouldn't say I'm excellent yet, but I'm looking for the same thing as you. It's so hard to find a wing around here. To be fair I haven't looked that hard. But it'd be great to have someone to bounce ideas off of and help motivate each other to open sets. I know you posted this a while ago, but get back to me. I live right near Wollongong too, so this would be great.