Project Birmingham. PUA HOUSE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Birmigham (UK)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:41 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hello,

I am buying a house in Selly Oak, the student area of Birmingham. It is 10mins to the centre by train.

I am looking for pua housemates and I already have a few guys interested. It will be a great environment for game and self improvement. The most important thing is to have a proactive and success seeking mindset, pua skills are secondary.

I am 26 myself and have experience in many areas and am willing to help you in any of them:

Game - 5 years experience
Open relationships - have one at the moment + am an active gamer
Nutrition, Exercise and Health - currently taking a Master's in Nutrition and have being studying health for years.
Online Business and Work - I currently make all my income online with autonomy over my hours.

The house will be around £400 + bills (council tax will be included) for decent room and within walking distance of the station (could be cheaper depending on the house). It will be of a good standard with all the usual stuff you would expect in a modern house. I am a decent guy and have meet members of this forum who can vouch for me.

This is a great opportunity to excel in life and game.

Joe