Can I still recover this situation?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 134 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, newbie here. I have a weird situation here and was hoping someone could help me out.

I don't want to bore you with the details, but long story short, I went out with this HB on Sunday. She picked this overpriced restaurant close to where she lives and racked up a $150 bill on our date.

When i made her pay for her part of the meal ($100), she got mad, calling me an asshole. She was still very extremely touchy with me though.

On Tuesday, i messaged her to see if she had cooled off. Her response?

"After what happen on Sunday you actually have some nerve to be messaging me"

Is there anything i can reply to turn the tide in my favor?

Would really appreciate your advice

GF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude! You were practically her meal ticket. The best bet for you is to run while you can because she’s using you for her interest only. If she does like you then she would’ve been fine to help you out on the tab. You weren’t making her pay for your meal. I would say don’t bother to recover and just burn the bridge. For future I would say you should pick the restaurant and take control of it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey guys, newbie here. I have a weird situation here and was hoping someone could help me out.

I don't want to bore you with the details, but long story short, I went out with this HB on Sunday. She picked this overpriced restaurant close to where she lives and racked up a $150 bill on our date.

When i made her pay for her part of the meal ($100), she got mad, calling me an asshole. She was still very extremely touchy with me though.

On Tuesday, i messaged her to see if she had cooled off. Her response?

"After what happen on Sunday you actually have some nerve to be messaging me"

Is there anything i can reply to turn the tide in my favor?

Would really appreciate your advice

GF
Holy fucking Jezus Christ.

1. Why did you let her pick the place
2. Why did you agree to go to a super expensive place even though she hasn't proved to you she is worthy of that
3. The one thing you did good was letting her pay for her meal.

Tell her you don't like girls who can't fend for themselves in life and delete her contact. You're fucked, but so is she.