What to do with my ex gf?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 140 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Long story short - I was in a relationahip with this really cute girl, but I turned into a beta, became clingy and paranoid. I was aplogizing every day for things and pinging her every second to see where she is. (She is a career chasing woman, but also quite free, also she told me she really liked me too, but I became a p**y basically). I really like her and I think

I was bummed, even depressed because I tried making contact with her again, until I managed it. She was looking depressed, I said lets go out on a coffee, we met once, she was acting bitchy but I broke the bitch shield, then we met in a nightclub and we were dancing together, quite close. We are talking now - she is throwing shit tests all the time (i met a cute guy in a bar blah blahh, or even we will never get back together). I think i am passing them quite nicelly. (Marry him then or I dont care)

I want to know what are my next steps and how can I get her over, we talk again for hours a day, she still likes me, even tho she doesnt want to admit it, and she is really stubborn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

Why do you think the result is going to be different after a few months or weeks?

U are still going to be clingy cause u are setting urself in lower value than her.

Best way is actually looking for things to actually increase ur confidence. Something like going to gym, going to look for others girls, actually trying to find something that actually grows u as person.

Let me tell u a little secret she is not into you, ur are just her lifeboat, while she is looking for something better, ur her ego boost , her validation mechanism.

So u arent passing her shit test, she already knows you, the best way to actually pass the test, is simply ignore the fuck out, and going to pursue other things.

Ask yourself? How can she miss someone if she didnt trully lost? whenever she wants she just need to snap her fingers and u come running chasing her like a good puppy, in the meantime she can she what the market has to offer.

But trust if she is reject hard by her new fuckboy , ur are going to be first one she calls you, and maybe she will use for a little more time

I know ur girl is different from all the rest she wouldnt do that to you :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I gotta agree with Snake on this one. A situation with an ex of mine own is similar to yours where I lost someone, grew upset and depressed, and I fought for months thinking I could get her back and make it better, and her words of a possible future for us haunted me.

But then I realized if I were to get her back, I would only grow MORE paranoid while with her about losing her all over. I'd cling to her, suffocate her with my attention, and that just wouldn't be healthy.

We all have that incredible one that enters our lives, but if it didn't work out between the two of you, it means you two didn't work out, and you don't deserve to be with someone who isn't compatible. Focus on yourself, work out, find a good hobby to develop, and focus on the other possibilities ahead of you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Bro, you’re wanting to date a woman that clearly doesn’t respect you and uses you just asa hold over. If she’s alpha or crazy(Not always mutually exclusive), expect more. Don’t give in. There’s a difference between playing games early on, and manipulating ppl when they are dating or in a relationship. What isn’t clear here is if you to are dating, or your just another guy she hangs out with before ditches you