Advise a virgin.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 156 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Advise a virgin.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey PUA community! I'm new to this website and need some help. I'm 27 and 5' 10" at about 170 LBS.
I'm definitely not muscular but I have some base definition starting. So, I have an aesthetically pleasing body and from what I've been told, I'm extremely handsome.

I have a problem though. I really haven't dated much at all in life, I've never had sex.
I've lived a very socially isolated life up until these last couple of years, which has made me strange in conversation and in general. I'm not a complete dumpster fire but I tend to freeze a bit when I get nervous.

So anyway, I joined a very "non-traditional" dating website a few days ago and in no time at all, I stumble upon a BOMBSHELL lady's profile. She's a 10/10 to me and I was bold enough to start messaging her.
Now I know what you're thinking but no it's not a hookup website. I'm not going to call it by name but it's like facebook in a sense. Bottom line, she is real.
She's insanely hot and as it turns out, she is interested in sex with me. (I'm talking like....handcuffs, choking, rope, next level dungeon stuff).
Now I know what you're thinking, lol....you think I'm just going to go let some stranger tie me up. Nah, I'm pretty wise about risk and reward.
I'm 100% convinced I'm not being catfished. I'm 100% sure she has intent to go all the way if we meet and it turns out I'm not a psychopath.
But....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING!

I know what sex is, it's all I think about and the fact that I've gone this long fills me with self hatred. Especially since I've been called cute/handsome/hot most of my life. I don't know a lot about relationships or subtle body language, I'm really lacking. (My style is pretty on point and I emphasize my muscular torso. I also went out and bought some Acgua di gio Eros which, albeit expensive, lives up to it's reputation. Hot dang it smells otherworldly!)

I say all of this because I'm in need of advice. Like what should I say the moment I meet her? (I'm set to meet her in 2 days).
"Hey <name>! (Hug her), wow, you look great!"?
Then should I immediately jump into kinky topics? Because I think she hinted at just the two of us discussing what we plan to do once we are naked. Dirty dirty stuff. Or maybe....maybe she just wants to see me as a human being first, before she bangs me? *Shrug*

The pretext (and bonus), is that she knows I'm just trying to have kinky sex with her and I know she just wants to get with me as well. There....isn't even a chance for me to wonder in my head "does she like me?"
It's already been established! She thinks I'm handsome/hot and expressed clear interest in submitting to me and letting me have my way with her.

I'm supposed to meet her at a bar or a park in 2 days, for safety. Then, I assume, she intends to bring me to her place and let the games begin.
I'm a quiet, semi-fit white boy and she's a dynamite black/white mixed hottie. I don't understand why she wants this or why she doesn't pick some dude with 6-pack abs over me.
It doesn't make sense but I'm going to try as hard as humanely possible to make this work.

So please community, offer advice?
Trust me, I'm not freaking out too much. Don't tell me to calm down because I'm chill, just a tiny nervous I'll say something stupid.
It's critical that I do the rig
I bought some nice condoms just in case.

Post subject: Re: Advise a virgin.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So, status update on the above story!

A few days ago I posted this story but it took a long time to get approved for posting. I posted this story because I was in need of advice but looking back, I guess I'm happy I didn't receive any advice on what to do.

So I meet the aforementioned lady in my story at a nice park. My style was on point, perfect hair and I smelled of Versace Eros. She ended up being who she said she was but of course, she was a little thicker than her pictures lead me to believe. (I kinda expected some disappointment to begin with as we met off the internet).

Her face was pretty great and she was very friendly so I decided not to bail. We took a short walk in the park and then walked back to her car. The ride had a few quiet spots but it was over quick.
We show up at her nice house and she gives me a mini tour. Within 5 minutes I am pulling her in and making out with her.
She gleefully leads me back to her bedroom and we kiss as I'm fumbling with her bra strap. She realizes I'm super nervous and takes her own clothes off.

I apologize if I'm getting too graphic, I don't know how this forum handles mildly graphic stories.
She knew I was shy/nervous so she decided to take charge! (This was a huge highlight, ultimate fantasy)!
She pushes me on my back and removed my pants/underwear in an erotic manner that really did it for me! Never been so turned on by another person.

She gives me oral for 30 minutes because I just can't get it up! I let her know it wasn't working and suggested that we 69. She eagerly agreed and I began eating out this complete stranger. (I know, it was a night of huge risks, I should get tested probs).
After that, I took charge and choked her out while fingering her in an attempt to make her squirt. I was hugely successful and she was gushing like a fire hydrant!

We laid on the bed to rest for a minute where I told her she was my first. She responded very well to that and became instantly affectionate. I went back for seconds and got her to squirt a second time.
Total time having sex? 3 straight hours!
No, I never did get hard. Wasted 2 condoms but oh well.

It all worked out though. She was thoroughly pleased and I am not even slighlty ashamed that I couldn't become erect. I let her know that she was definitely not the problem.

I'm convinced she loved the whole thing but I have no idea if it was just a one time thing. I had the most fun I've had in my entire life!
I told myself that I didn't love her, I don't want to date her, I just wanted fun and that is exactly what I got. No regrets! Perfect!!!! No suicide for this lonely pervert. Lol.

Post subject: Re: Advise a virgin.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Glad it all worked out for you!