Taking on 2 Clients: questions please.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 153 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:39 am 

I am going to take on 2 clients. ONLY 2.

No more, and no this isn't free. I need commitment from you guys, so financial investment will be important.

This won't be cheap, I'm not offering gimmicks, I'm not offering lies. I'm going to be very direct, and going to push you hard. The reason I'm only taking on 2 is I don't have time for more than 2 spots. It wouldn't be fair to anyone if I took on more than 2.

If you are local to San Diego County I am willing to meet up in person.

My coaching is not about just fucking tons of women. The results of your development and changing your mindset will result in a more complete feeling, more natural love life, and more authentic you. You will have a dating life, including dating multiple women or just choosing women you want.

My goal is to make you an attractive masculine version of you best you.
That your only competition is you.

While I initially gained popularity for body language, I have learned how to build more than just that skill set. I will teach you to build:

-Self-confidence
-Self-esteem
-Grit
-Masculinity
-Will Power
-Happiness
-Your Dreams
-Your best self
-Your masculine side

I will not just work with anyone. I need you to be a certain way and be committed to success.

This isn't about me teaching you to just fuck women... though that will be a part of it my goal is to DEVELOP you and make you into this sexy fucking man. One that is creating the life he wants and has the women/woman he wants in his life.

If you are interested in this please Message me. It's not the first 2 that message me, nor will it be the last 2. It's about 2 interested in doing more than gimmicks and working towards enjoying their life.

This is not a 1 time fee. This is a monthly service that may last 1 month, or may last 6... it all depends on how much development is required, I understand you will out grow this program and that is my goal. This program is customized to you and your needs, what it is I need to develop in YOU!

This isn't Cheap, this is me going the full nine to open your mind and change your life. This isn't some DVD or boot camp, this is about ongoing development.

The program is expensive but not all funds are to going to me. Some are for you to get new clothes, join clubs, buy books, etc. Go on experiences, this program is about investing in you, so keep in mind I'm going to spend some of this money on you.

Note: Anyone discussing cost will have that removed from posts. Any negativity will be removed if it's not productive. Any trolling will be removed.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

:!: :!: hello guys i am new here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Nice. What is assurance chien going to be included in the program, specifically? More information would be helpful to prospective clients.
Hello!
This is my first time here and i just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello!
This is my first time here and i just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_____
vital

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yasir where r u from

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There is something about a short baby name that instantly ups its cool factor. Shorter names can help balance out a long last name and are often easy to spell and pronounce — not to mention you won't have to worry about them being turned into some weird nickname. You can find that unique girl names.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

RDX Surge To steer a healthy S@xual relationship it is necessary to keep more difficult erections and heightened libido. Unfortunately, it is not feasible for each male to hold the erection length and ejaculations after a sure age. As they enter the getting older section of their lifestyles, their frame starts off evolved dropping the vitals. It reduces the production of testosterone in the frame and causes a ramification of S@xual headaches. http://forskolinslimfacts.com/rdx-surge/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

RDX Surge To steer a healthy S@xual relationship it is necessary to keep more difficult erections and heightened libido. Unfortunately, it is not feasible for each male to hold the erection length and ejaculations after a sure age. As they enter the getting older section of their lifestyles, their frame starts off evolved dropping the vitals. It reduces the production of testosterone in the frame and causes a ramification of S@xual headaches. http://forskolinslimfacts.com/rdx-surge/

Post subject: RDX Surge
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

RDX Surge is the modern male enhancement components designed to restore the S@xual excitability and execution of men obviously.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Super 30 movie download

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

a law essay is my favorite work, I am happy to work on writing. It's especially easy to do this in a library. In this SPAM, true masterpieces are born, so says my mentor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

cool factor. Shorter names can help

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks, but what is mean?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

https://ny-lottery-results.net/roulette ... h-10-ribu/
https://gadgethoki.com/judi/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Breast Actives Breast enhancement is a procedure done to increase the size of the breast. This can also termed as breast augmentation, breast enlargement and mammoplasty enlargement. There are certain reasons why a woman would like to undergo this enhancement, some of which are for cosmetic reasons, in order to correct genetic deformities, or as an aspect of male to female sex reassignment surgery.

https://wheretobuyy.com/breast-actives/