Going from K-Close to F-close

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This type of is apparently absolutely outstanding. These kinds of tiny fact is made making use of wide variety regarding certification know-how. My partner and i favour the theory much. rise of civilizations

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks.
Miniclip.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks.
https://cricketwcup2019.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
odzyskiwanie danych Gorzów Wielkopolski

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is additionally a fairly excellent post that individuals undoubtedly appreciated studying. Definitely not everyday which usually take pleasure in the odds to discover a merchandise. quarter mile calculator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

These is apparently just like definitely great. Most of these modest items are designed through the use of variety of base consciousness. I love these significantly. 먹튀

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks.
taras shevchenko üniversitesi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

LaPura Cream LaPura Cream is a non-oily lightweight skin reviving enemy of maturing arrangement. It drastically decreases the presence of wrinkles, scarcely discernible differences, neck lines, and lessen the stopped up pores.
https://topdiethub.com/lapura-cream/

Attachments:
lapura-cream-300x156.jpg
lapura-cream-300x156.jpg [ 8.86 KiB | Viewed 14562 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work.
pay someone to do my assignments

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! animefreak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. womens dresses

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hence it is better you have to affiliated understand when setting up. It is easy to put up a lot better apply for right away. lead generation company

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks.
emotional release bodywork

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I adore all the strings, My partner and i savored, I'd personally love far more details using this, for the reason that it really is really pleasurable., Enjoy it designed for offering. offer number one solution

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. mysainsburys login