Awkward experience

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Awkward experience
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey machines! :D

Just need to share a situation that happened to me last night which was super awkward.

So I went out for a date with this girl I met at my work. She is one of our students (I’m not a teacher) haha. Well, on our first date she told me a lot of things about her.
The most important thing she told me was that she had only been with one guy her entire life, her ex boyfriend.

She is 25 years old, from Venezuela, but currently lives in north Spain. She broke up with her ex boyfriend 2 years ago. She hasn’t had sex with anybody else apart from him.

So on our first date, after having few drinks and showing her few nice places over the coast I drove her to a carpark I know. We went to the back side of the car and she gave me a blowjob but wouldn’t let me touch her as she was telling me that she hasn’t had sex with anybody else since her ex, never happened to me so that like that before. That was our first date.

On the second date, after having a lovely time, we went to another place I know, I parked the car and tried to give her pleasure but again she wouldn’t let me. She said that she wanted to give me pleasure though. She was blowing me again and asked her to take off her pants, she wouldn’t. So I asked to stop blowing me, told her that could not do this, (it was my strategy to see if she could finally take her pants off). She thought about it and it looked like she started to take them off but then stop and said that this was wrong.

So I stopped kissing her pull back and said that her reaction was putting me down and could not continue (again it was kind of strategy to persuade her). So she came to mi started kissing and kept telling me that she wanted to give me pleasure started to blow me again so for the 3rd time I asked to let me give her pleasure. But she wouldn’t let me. Keep telling me that since her ex she hadn’t had sex with anyone else. Yeah okay I knew that already.

So I said to her that I totally understood and respected her but that all this thing had put me off and could not continue (I was punishing her). I told her to stop blowing me but she still wanted so I said listen I respect when a woman says no please respect me if I say no. She got shocked about what I said, I drove her home, she would not say a word. To tell her, NO, made me feel so good even though I really wanted her to blow me. She is really good at it. But I wanted to make her see that if she doesn’t let me give her pleasure I wouldn’t either.

This made her feel upset. So when I drove her home she would not say a word in the car. I would speak to her normally as if this hadn’t affected me at all. She felt that. Became more upset but would not tell me anything. She kept saying that nothing was wrong and everything was fine... dangerous isn’t it? When a woman tells you that! 🤣

I left her at home, safe and sound. From that moment I made the decision that I wouldn’t date her again. Too much hard work and she has a lot of problems. I won’t give her my time again. So she will have to make the move now. Don’t know what will happen, but honestly o don’t care. I’m a gentlemen texted her last night telling her that I had a good time and gave her the goodnights...
she didn’t replay hahahah 🤣🤣🤣

Can somebody told why she would not let me give her pleasure? I can tell she was super wet and wanted it but would not let me. I don’t really care really about not having sex with here but I just want and need to improve my game everyday.

Mystyc.