My interests levels aren't showing at all

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I seem to be striking out a lot lately with girls claiming " I didn't seem interested" I'm getting this feedback from multiple sources, girls I've been trying to game and even some former flames that I've gradually become friends with. And on some occasions through a mutual friend of the girl who heard "she says you didn't seem interested"

Does anybody know of some resources I can use to tackle this issue?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:04 pm 
The Grand Puba

This can mean so many things. It can mean that you aren't showing that you're attracted to them. It could mean that you aren't doing anything to get to know them. It could mean that they don't think that you take the initiative. You have to give some more detail on how you approach these women and how you are when you meet up with these women.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think I'm not showing that I'm attracted to them. Possibly too aloof.

I'm fine when it comes to conversation. Thata not the problem. Showing that I am attracted is the sticking point

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well maybe thats not entirely true.

A couple occassions I've had girls take exception to how long it takes me to respond to texts, and not texting them often enough. I'm not particularly interested in having long texts conversations though, is this something I have to change?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:32 pm 
The Grand Puba

It's like there is some information missing here, but I'm willing to guess that this aloofness is killing you. You can be aloof but she has to believe that there is some sort of mutual attraction or there is no reason for her to pursue things. It can be as simple as flirting with her, giving her a compliment, or showing that you want the two of you to go out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yea, I don't know exactly what it is. All I can tell is that they don't think I'm interested in them. I'm leaning towards that I'm not touching them enough, and could probably try to compliment more.

To delve deeper, heres part of the problem. I'm a good looking guy who is very charming. And I've always gotten by with those. Most of my adulthood I worked as a wedding bartender so enough woman came to me so I never had to work for it.
Now, I have a big boy job in a male dominated industry and I don't meet as many women. I don't have the advantage of women being forced to talk to me throughout the course of the night anymore.

I'm not doing a very good job of creating sexual tension, and am probably being too nice. I think I'm pretty good with eye contact, but am struggling with kino and flirting. In general, I'm not good with the formal setting of a date. My comfort zone is behind a bar, and now I'm out of it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just looking for links to anything that can help me learn how to show that I'm interested

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

A finger up her ass?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:12 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Just looking for links to anything that can help me learn how to show that I'm interested
Are you making any physical moves beyond conversation to display your interest? Girls talk to their friends. So if all you're doing is TALKING, she will see you just like she sees one of her girlfriends that just talks..

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You're crossing their wires because you aren't adequately displaying your intent. Think of how you talk to a woman when she's over at your place and you're flirting with her. Try that. (Socially calibrated).