Girls not reaching for checks

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok this is starting to piss me off. I ask girls out for drinks and we go out, say 1 or 2 dates even more and they don't reach for the check. I'm ready to cut another one off since we've been out 3 times and she hasn't reached. Drinks are ok, but then she ordered some freaking salad! I'm not a charity food service..I mean I've been out with women who've insisted on splitting checks, even some who wanted to pay the whole thing. It automatically makes them so much more attractive to me!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I agree, the women who offer to pay are usually in better shape, younger, more independent and better in bed.

If you're not pleased with your date, you need to stop reaching for the check. Let her enjoy the awkwardness. I think it's amusing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Why not just ask for separate checks?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You should be sitting side by side with her, not across from her. And while they are bringing you drinks and Cobb salads or whatever, you should be escalating. Then if she still makes you pay, at least you are getting some action in return.

I say this over and over here, but the old paradigm of going on dates and being all respectful and taking things slow is a thing of the past. If she doesn't want to sit close and still wants you to pay, call the waiter over and ask for split checks and tell her she'll need to take an Uber home because you don't deal with "mealers" like her.