I collect phone numbers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: I collect phone numbers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You've heard this before no doubt, the ghosting, the low value of the phone number.

I've had long conversations with women, even walked one to her car after a club, only to be ghosted.

I talked with my friend who works in sales and he said the problem is I give my number out too readily, so they haven't had to work for it, and thus it doesn't have value to them and they flake.

I've read an article that basically said she's just not that into you, and many that say there are a tonne of external factors.

My theory is that I am effectively level jumping and giving my number away too early, and therefore I don't have enough comfort and rapport or I've been friend zoned and they don't need another friend.

How do you get a girl invested so she actually replies to your message when you give her your number?

Should I only be giving out my number, if I've k-closed first?

Should I just put my phone under my car tire and never look back?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Try going for a genuine connection with the girl. And if you feel that the both of you are interested in seeing each other again (and you actually desire to want to see her again)..then getting her number would just be a logical next step in the interaction between you and her. Another thing too is..the number should not be viewed as a reward or a trophy to celebrate closing the girl. It should just be considered as a means to follow-up with the girl for a meetup to see her again. Girls can sense if you're not actually genuinely interested in them, and that you're only just using them for the validation.

I've probably collected hundreds of numbers every since i started doing pickup. 90% of them were flakes..especially in my first 2 years into game. I still have alot of those texts in my phone that haven't got a response back. I call it "the flaked text graveyard". Lol But later on, more girls started replying back to my texts once i figured out that i had to take the importance out of just having the satisfaction of getting their numbers as a reward for approaching them..and i shifted my mindset to getting the number only as a logical next step, after making an emotional or sexual connection with the girls that i approached.

-G

Last edited by GFRESH2DEF on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:37 am, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It may be a language barrier in your post, but don't only give out your number - obtain their # or exchange #s.

When the girl is dripping wet or amazingly intrigued by you or smitten or swooning from your first interaction, she will in general want to see you again to get more where that came from. They wanna get more of those good feelings! At a certain level, it's biological. So focus on forming a good connection (can be done in under 5 minutes).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks guys, this makes a lot of sense.

I was definitely using it as a form of close when it isn't, doing it too early and then they get a bit suss.

I've addressed it an immediately my flake rate's gone down.

I'm only asking for numbers when we've had a really good interaction and I genuinely do want to see them again, and otherwise am now very comfortable with "nice chatting, see you around" etc.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:42 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Awesome!! :)

-G

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm only asking for numbers when we've had a really good interaction and I genuinely do want to see them again, and otherwise am now very comfortable with "nice chatting, see you around" etc.
PERFECT :)