Handling a shy girl pickup

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm relatively new to the community but understand all the basic concepts well and have been experimenting. I've however noticed that many of the techniques I've learned don't work especially well on shy and quiet girls. I'm particularly reluctant to neg because I'm afraid of destroying an already low self confidence. I also find it hard to use social proof and demonstrations of higher value on shy girls because they tend to isolate themselves in situations that make this difficult. I'm interested in improving this aspect of my game but have difficulty finding a clear path through the attraction phases. If anybody has some guiding words please do not hesitate.

-Dionysus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well with regard to the NEGing part
of your story, a shy and reluctant
girl is more easily influenced by a guy
who's easy to talk to... what you
have to do is be "the nice guy"
this will get her to feel a whole lot
more comfortable around you...
got any more querys dont be afraid
to ask..

white_russian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you have found her to be shy capitalize! use it to your advantage yes negs are a bad way to start off with so i suggest you play on the physical features comment on her body her eyes the way she keeps moving her lips asking for a kiss. You are giving her what she needs you might look like a soft cock kinda guy, but your her pillar to lean on and wen the time is right and she sees you as a charming maybe even sleezy (it doesnt matter the comments have served their purpose) guy you attack her shy quality either she defends it where you now phase-shift and move the topic to DHV thing; or she denies it and you challenge it make her leave the comfort zone you comments hav given her assurence that you want her so she wont be afraid to show you.

Feedback is welcom on how this helped you(hope it did) good luck :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: BlackBull626
The shyer they are,the freakier they act. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"The shyer they are,the freakier they act. " ohhh yeah.

Anyways, I think you can start this neggy, but not egohurtful ("as a girfriend you would simply be kind of... too small for me") but more playful ("this is jennifer" "cool,... why is she soo small?")

she will giggle and you should have a little bit of A to work on.

The main problem I figure to be is to get her talking. Even if she is attracted she is likely to play this passive, she will giggle but she wont be hitting you or, at least in the beginning, start pressuring you. So I think being a "guy thats easy to talk to" hit the spot.

If you are simply a comforting easy to talk to nice guy your A dies. So figure how to do this without being boring. You have to DHV and be fun without overusing banterstuff, at least at the beginning. oh, and you might have to make 99-100% of the conversation at first.

I think apollo has an appropriate way of building sexual tension and setting the right frame for this kind of girls, eventhough I wouldnt know how to fit that in my style.

I dont think a shy girl needs to have a small ego. I think shes just bad at getting out of her shell. So pull her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
well with regard to the NEGing part
of your story, a shy and reluctant
girl is more easily influenced by a guy
who's easy to talk to... what you
have to do is be "the nice guy"
this will get her to feel a whole lot
more comfortable around you...
got any more querys dont be afraid
to ask..
Well said, well said. Girls that are shy, are shy for a reason. They more or less don't have a lot of confidence in there views and opinions. Therefor, would rather keep them to them selfs. In the past, i found what worked wonders better then NEGS for shy girls is just silly compliments, that they think nothing of down the road, but when you say it, you can see their smile get a little bigger and they get a little more comfortable. As well, telling them something that you are insecure about or reluctant to let others know about.. for any body but a shy girl, i would never do it. But when you bring your selfs to there level, they don't feel pressure, they feel they are level with you, and you can then try and bring them up with you, making them feel better about them selfs as you compliment them is going to make them feel better, as well make you look better with out going over their heads!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
I may be wrong but I disagree with the idea that shy girls lack the self confidence of a girl dancing on the table.

I still neg shy girls, but just make them a lot more playful. Shy girls like guys that bring out the fun in them. So do fun girls, so hey piece of advice, be fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

agree with Jack, and I think we should differentiate between introverted girls and girls with lack of selfesteem.

As from what I feel and read is how extro/intro you are mainly a genetic thing.

I think you can game girls with low self esteem with being nice while somewhat attractive, eventhough they are just pain imho.

An introverted girl is slower at warming up so you have to make the situations for her easier, so she does not isolate herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:05 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

trece i agree: there is a huge difference between an introverted girl and a shy girl... furthermore there is also another category: the inexperienced girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:05 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

trece i agree: there is a huge difference between an introverted girl and a shy girl... furthermore there is also another category: the inexperienced girls.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Системные требования:
ОС: Windows 7/8/8.1/8.2/10
Доп.ПО: Net Framework 3.5 и выше
Размер: до 1 мб
Год выпуска: 2018

Скачать: http://rgho.st/89YMK8gs6
Скачать: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/AYRS/7LH2sHBbe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm relatively new to the community but understand all the basic concepts well and have been experimenting. I've however noticed that many of the comparateur assurance chat techniques I've learned don't work especially well on shy and quiet girls. I'm particularly reluctant to neg because I'm afraid of destroying an already low self confidence. I also find it hard to use social proof and demonstrations of higher value on shy girls because they tend to isolate themselves in situations that make this difficult. I'm interested in improving this aspect of my game but have difficulty finding a clear path through the attraction phases. If anybody has some guiding words please do not hesitate.

-Dionysus
Hello!
This is a good article because there are many tips and also many advices that will be very useful for me.