5-Lies Game by Style

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Re: 5-Lies Game by Style
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

An absolute classic. Word to Style and the founders of this great community. It may not be where they intended but it certainly has helped thousands. Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That routine doesnt work with high consistency.

May work better in a group of girls.

Girls, are a bit reluctant to play games that have a lot of questions.

But nice trick though

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Brilliant. Will test on field A$AP Ferg. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I opened a set and it went great. After 10 mins or so I isolated my target (HB8). She was asking me questions and was totally into me, so I thought I would DHV, so I did style's 5 lies. She failed at #4, so I told her that she owed me a drink as we agreed before we started. I should have let it go but I did not, so I kept saying she was a poor sport and such. She eventually told me that I should buy her a drink... then she started to text message someone, ignoring me. I was thown off. Surely next time I will change the subject or just leave. Any suggestions PUAs? I was just thrown for a loop when she didn't follow through! My second question is what should I do next time I see her? She hangs out at the same clubs as I do.
This was posted quite a while ago, but stumbled upon it and thought, anybody else that sees this and is wondering what he'd do in this position here's my opinion on being smooth about it:

If she says no , say ‘yes yes yes’ with a cheeky smile and stick out your elbow for her to grab it and lead her to the bar. ( Possibly take the obstacle with )

-> If she doesn’t come with, be like and refuses, come on and if she still doesn’t let it go ( You haven’t built enough value ) and takeaway ( leave) to open a new set / return to a previous set -> Possibly: Use that next set to show pre selection and build some more value to then come in later ( Maybe with another girl ) and say: ‘Hey, you owe me a drink’, with a cheeky smile.

If she still doesn’t give in, no big deal! Don’t be overly pushy and keep on bringing it back up and just neg her a little, best just once, like ‘ My god, you are bad sport, haha! ‘ or ‘ how do you roll with this girl, my god ‘ and stack…

Just Be the guy in the room who just doesn't give a ****!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Are we still running scripts? That's no good. Girls hate that shit almost as much as they hate pointless time-wasting questions.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Did this one last weekend and got her on the fourth question. She told me that was bullshit and I didn't get my drink.. Lmao. I think she was just pissed she got outsmarted. Any idea how to respond if she's pissed by this?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
avery