Majik's Guide to Kino Escalation

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I was instructed to meet and greet people with a kiss on the cheek.
I can no longer edit my original post, but I meant to type "on either cheek"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:51 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
IF SHE REJECTS YOUR ESCALATION.... DO NOT GET ANGRY. This shows that you are not in control of your emotions and that you turn into a whiny, pissy little bitch when things don't go your way. Girls subconsciously think about it this way... "He got mad because I wouldn't let him kiss me.... what's his reaction going to be when he tries to fuck me in the ass and I say no? Is he going to get even more upset?" DON'T. GET. MAD. Just be non-reactive. Simply roll off and let her come back to you. Then re-initiate the escalation. One thing to understand, say for example, a girl doesn't let you kiss her... She is not REJECTING you. She is just not comfortable enough with you yet to let you kiss her. By NOT touching any more, she will feel as if something is "missing" when you are NOT touching her and come back to you and want more.
A personal favourite (field tested!) of mine is to say when she rejects: "You don't dare it, do you?" When she looks confused or something like: "What do you mean"? You just say: "You know exactly what i'm talking about (wink)". DONT FORGET TO TOUCH HER WHEN SAYING THIS! Many times i've seen that girls know what you mean, and actually want to kiss you. So even after I got rejected first, then I just kiss them later on.

It's true what majikal says: One kiss-rejection doesn't mean you lost it. Wash, rinse repeat and buy her temperature. Rejected 3 times? This girl won't kiss you tonight.

I love this method you put down. And I can see that I use more kino than ever before and it sky-rocketed my game. It's natural for me and I don't even think when touching, it comes natural to me on this day. And guys, at first I couldn't do this, now I can. YOU CAN DO IT TOO! Just practice, practice, practice!

Wallie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Nice post!

BUMP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cool video! Thank you for sharing!
avery