How do i answer "How many girls have you slept with?&qu

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You should not discuss about this matter. And i don't know the answer of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

These are the few moments in life you better lie. Just say you had one girlfriend. And if you're older say two or three. Most of the times it's best not to come off as a player (from her logical point of view of course).

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
A gentleman doesn't discuss his sex life with those not involved in it. With a big cheeky smile.
This :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
A gentleman doesn't discuss his sex life with those not involved in it. With a big cheeky smile.
I was going to something very similar. Like a magician never reveals his secrets :)

Truth is if she's asking you this she's already thinking you're GOOD at picking her up. Great job!

But, if she keeps hammering you on it, you can exaggerate it or play it off like you are some psycho with a little notepad with your hair all messed up like Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Tell her a number, but say "about..." first. That way it seems like you aren't fixated on knowing your own number and you really have to struggle to think back about how many it actually was.

Also, the number you give her should be based on how old you are, the type of girl she is, and the amount that she would think is the perfect balance between sexually experienced but not promiscuous. Like if your in your 20s you can say "Honestly, probably only around ten." If you are in your 40s you could say its over 20, but you've had a lot of long term relationships. If you are really young, just say 2 or 3 or something.

The whole point is to make it seem like you are not a player and are not a total sexless loser. What's she care if you've had 5 or 78 partners? Maybe you were with one hot girl for 5 years and had awesome sex everyday of your life. She doesn't care what the number is as she's not interested in your sexual status. She just wants to know you are desired by women and that you don't have AIDS or something.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
That's it, I agree.
I never talk about my sexual intercourses with anyone except the girl I sleep with. Girls respect privacy, and I expect privacy for myself too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Be honest bro. If you’ve slept with a ton of girls and you tell her, she will respect you for being so honest, cause most guys out there would be too scared of what she thinks and afraid they might lose her. Remember, you are NOT trying to impress her. You do what you want, you act how you want, and you express yourself freely and don’t give a shit what anyone thinks about you. EVER. This is the adittude of a dominant man, a man who knows he gets lots of girls so he doesn’t feel the need to have to impress anyone.

Women find this quality extremely attractive in men. It puts you in the position of being the “prize” and she will start doing whatever she can to get the “prize.” i.e. your manhood 8)

It’s always better to risk upsetting a woman because you said something that you truly wanted to say, rather than censoring what you say to try to impress her. Because every other guy on the planet does that, and let’s face it, no hot woman wants to sleep with someone who is like “every other guy.”

“We remember people who break our patterns.”

Keep that in mind.

If you want more info on this visit my website

Enlightenment Dating. The world’s #1 Honest Dating Review Site.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Be honest bro. If you’ve slept with a ton of girls and you tell her, she will respect you for being so honest, cause most guys out there would be too scared of what she thinks and afraid they might lose her. Remember, you are NOT trying to impress her. You do what you want, you act how you want, and you express yourself freely and don’t give a shit what anyone thinks about you. EVER. This is the adittude of a dominant man, a man who knows he gets lots of girls so he doesn’t feel the need to have to impress anyone.

Women find this quality extremely attractive in men. It puts you in the position of being the “prize” and she will start doing whatever she can to get the “prize.” i.e. your manhood 8)

It’s always better to risk upsetting a woman because you said something that you truly wanted to say, rather than censoring what you say to try to impress her. Because every other guy on the planet does that, and let’s face it, no hot woman wants to sleep with someone who is like “every other guy.”

“We remember people who break our patterns.”

Keep that in mind.

If you want more info on this visit my website

Enlightenment Dating. The world’s #1 Honest Dating Review Site.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I would like to read about it anymore. Prompt, what literature to study?
avery