How to kiss a girl without rejection

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I used this trick, she came to my hug but she gave me a kiss on the cheek and gone away. But in the next day I got her. If I tried to kiss her in the first day in a direct mode I could lost she, but I just hugged she and said goodbye, respecting her and not destroying my game. Trick approved!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

Guys, you have to build it up. I've seen the difference. If you just say that a word, without real kino or eye-contact, and go for the kiss; then expect a turned head, and kissing a cheek. Happened to me twice a couple of days ago.

Then yesterday, I first talked to her, builded up a little kino, touch on shoulder, touch on the MIDDLE of her back, (too high = friend, too low = creepy). Touching her fully with both my arms around her waist, she put her head on my chest. This is the moment you've been waiting for. Now she didn't make eye-contact. So what I did was putting my right hand on her right cheek. She now looks into my eyes. Then go for the kiss. Romantic and sexual.

Just my 2 cents. It's a bit similar to the OP.

Wallie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I can confirm this works. I have been doing this for years on many dates; give them a hug, keep your arms around their waist and look them in the eye, put your hand on her face and if she doesn't pull away at this point (I wouldn't bother waiting the 3 seconds) then your good for the kiss.

But I agree with most people that it is best to kiss close mid date if possible. I have only done this a few times because I usually puss out until the end but all the times I've k closed in the middle of the date I always felt the girl is more into me later on, fucks sooner, becomes more attached to me, etc. Like the guy with the Johnny Bravo avatar said (sorry didn't get a look at your username and I'm typing this on my phone), escalation is the key. Hold her hand in the date, touch her, get all romantic, then whenever you two are sitting next to each other, just put your hand on her cheek and if she seems responsive go for it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Props...Great Post!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:29 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Great routine if you haven't kiss closed by the end of the night. Personally like others I try to kiss close mid-date because it leads to a better escalation down the road.

My routine (and it's worked literally every time i've done it) is to get the girl to kiss me on the cheek somehow. If she insults me playfully or whatever i'll playfully act offended and tell her to kiss me on the cheek, as she moves in I turn so she kisses my lips instead.

Usually they'll pull back, make sure you're smiling and she'll probably playfully hit you. Within 10 minutes i've been making out with the girl each time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My personal experience is that you could kiss her much easily from hug because you are close. It worked pretty well for me but was time when I got rejected and your routine fix this combining with my "hug" theory so thank you very much to share it! I seriously think that it can improve the chances. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:20 pm 
Dedicated Member

Update;

I've been making out with girls quite a lot recently and I notice 3 patterns that I use which work quite good. But keep 2 things in mind! 1; all of these had initial interest and are examples of fast escalation. 2; this was all night game.

Example 1: (fastest: 10-20 seconds make-out)
A girl walks into the bar or walks by and you make seductive eye-contact. She doesn't look away and actually stops to look at you. You get very close to her, put your hands on her hip or just above, and just kiss her softly first and slowly build it up (practice with this, I used to be bad at first but when you kiss more than enough girls, you slowly notice them being aroused by your making out).

Example 2: (a bit slower, but still pretty fast: 30 seconds - 3 minutes)
You open up a girl (either non-verbal or with a verbal opener) and take her hands to dance. Depending on how long you dance and if she looks interested towards you (e.g. (seductive) eye-contact) pull her in close (you lead here!) and once she is close you just kiss her.

Example 3: (slowest, yet fast enough to call it a fast seduction: 3 minutes - 5 minutes)
Once again you open up a girl. You can either talk with her or dance with her and check out if she's interested. Now let's say she was a neutral girl but slowly became more interested. What I normally do in these situations is trying to get a hug. This is very nice to get VERY close to her and get some kino off. Once the hug is over, AND THIS IS KEY, is to STAY close to her face, look DEEPLY into her eyes and make-out.

These 3 examples have been field tested and work (in my case) very good. From here on you can do some push-pull, teasing bc. most of the time the it's on moment has already happened.

Tip guys: Try (SOFT!) lip biting. Most girls love guys who lip bite softly! If she likes it, try to make it a bit harder. The physical pain she feels is less strong than the psychological stimulation IF she likes it. Only do this when you've made turned the making out a bit up a notch and just test it out.

Good luck boys!

Wallie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice post, thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
When you're about to say goodbye for the night, don't just let her walk away, walk her up to her door, car or where ever you leave her. Give her a good firm hug as goodbye (no girl will say no to a hug) when you lean out from the hug, keep your arms around her waist, with one hand move her hair out of her face (or touch her cheek if she has her hair back). This is the moment, if you do the hug and move her hair slowly in a sexy way, if she looks in your eyes for 3 seconds now, she wants you to kiss her, in this case just go for it. If she looks away, or pulls out you get an easy tell that she doesn't want the kiss, but you haven't lost any cool because far as she knows, you never attempted to kiss her. Trust me guys this works great! try it on your next date!

There is no rejection at all, because you never actually leaned in, you know that she isn't read yet and you still have your cool!

Good luck out there gentlemen!
Brilliant post, will definitely have to try this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys, just wanted to share ,,My way to get a Kiss"..

First thing is, like ,,Slywalker" said.. ,,never ask for a kiss", just go for it..

Here's a good way to do it.. Let's call it ,,The Twirl Kiss"

The Twirl Kiss:

This method of getting a kiss is reliable and can be done easily and quickly..

Step One: First say, "Let me get a look at your style."

Step Two: As you are facing her, grab her right hand with your right hand and twirl her one revolution counter-clockwise, maintaining your grip on her hand.

Step Three: As you are twirling her, pull her towards you and bring your right hand up so it moves over your head and ends up by the back of your left shoulder. This will put her right arm around your neck and will pull your bodies close together.

Step Four: Drop her hand around your neck, and move your right hand onto her left hip.

Step Five: Stare into her eyes for a few seconds and kiss her.

This is also a good final "test of intent". If she keeps her arm around your neck, she would have to be a fool not to know you are about to kiss her. When you feel comfortable, create your own methods for closing the distance between you and your target. After the distance is closed, the look in your eyes will do the rest..

Field tested, and works like charme every single time..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Kissing a person is an art. You have to master the art by practice! There are no textbooks to teach you how to kiss. You may be reading about it in ‘how to do’ things but when it comes to put it into practice all you have to do is experiment!

When it comes to kissing there are various types of kissing. A peck on the cheek is also a type of kissing but when you are talking about passionate kissing there is no other better way to demonstrate your passion for the person than sharing a French kiss.

French kiss is an open mouth kiss where your tongue also plays a part. You have to be careful before you start the kiss. If your partner is not ready for it then it is advisable to wait for the right opportunity.

Make sure your mouth smells good. And your lips are little moist. Get closer to your partner and start off with just the lips and slowly open them up to play with the lower lip of the girl.

Make sure to tilt your head just a bit to avoid your nose to come in your way. Sometimes if you do not tilt your head then you may find it hard to kiss as the noses of both the partners are making it difficult to continue!

Once you insert your tongue into the mouth slowly explore her mouth with your tongue. Let her also play with your tongue for a while.

Going slow is the key of the French kiss. Do not thrust your tongue deep inside her mouth. There is a possibility that she may not like it. You should build up the passion by going really slow and increase the pace and pattern of the kiss.

If you want more tips about seducing and kissing I advice you to go to https://presspink.com.

Good luck :)!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I completely agree with you!
Great post and nice text provided!) go ahead