Birthday Texting.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Birthday Texting.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So with social media being so integrated into our daily lives, it's becoming pretty commonplace to shoot a simple "happy birthday" to someone via text or leave a facebook message throughout their birthday. As a PUA, you want to find a way to set yourself apart so as not to be boring or predictable. If you're a really good friend you might even stay up and call them at midnight. I was thinking that all of these responses are way too cliche so I was thinking of fun and different ways to say "happy birthday" without appearing to be an AFC.

Rather than calling/texting/tweeting/facebooking/etc. at midnight of their birthday like everyone else, I thought it would be fun and different to shoot them a text at 11:59 PM day of that says something along the lines of "I thought you'd want to save the best for last, so let me take this time to wish you a happy birthday". A bit cocky/funny (although it may seem too much on the cocky side) and the fact that you're texting with a minute left in their birthday is creative. Post your thoughts and other ways to say happy birthday uniquely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:53 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Still comes off pretty AFC...

Send her a link to a quirky eCard, but sound serious and say it's something really important and unrelated. I think it would put you above about 99% of the crowd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I think an eCard is a worse idea. :L So cheesey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Most of the time, facebook reminds me of birthdays, so when its just a simple friend or acquaintance, I'll just say "Happy Birthday". Close friends, I'll post a link to a video or song that we both like and say "Because a simple happy birthday just isn't enough." Shooting for HB's, I just say "Happy Birthday Sexy :)" Usually gets replies like "Awww you're making me blush" and it's GAME ON!

P.S. if they respond with "Uhh eww" Drop them like a bad habit and move on to the next one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I just say "Happy Birthday Sexy :)" Usually gets replies like "Awww you're making me blush" and it's GAME ON!
This might be blunt, but I don't believe this at all.

Saying "Happy birthday sexy" sounds pretty AFC to me, lots of people say that, her friends tell her how beautiful she is etc. If you want to stand out do something that no-one else is doing, i'm willing to bet that saying that will get you no response at all.

What I usually do for birthdays is write a long post with paragraphs (not lots of writing, just lots of spacing) ie so it takes up more space than a one line "happy birthday". The post should be humorus and involve a common experience which the two of you have shared. The humour and spacing DHV to other people (who are more likely to read something which stands out) because you look like a fun guy etc. Obviously all of the above also make you look better to the target because you put in effort and hopefully brought a smile to her face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I can see how that might sound AFC, if you just leave it at "Hey Sexy". But you should follow through with a phone call later to wish her a happy birthday. Than you can game her either on the phone or try to set up a meeting later. THAT sets you apart from most other people.

A mutual experience will indeed make her smile, but in my experience, a facebook post is one of the worst ways of communicating with an HB, since you're already framed in her mind as a "friend". Send something flirty, then follow through.

But hey, I could be completely wrong and if your way of doing things works out for you, than cheers dude! Good for you! :D

D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I usually say something along the lines of "Happy birthday! BTW, you're old." or some kind of old people reference, "Good luck with your XXXX i.e Joint pain, brittle bones, Metamucil, Vicks Vaporub, Geritol, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There are a lot of creative ideas floating around here. The problem with some is that you're going out of your way to give the hb this attention.

We're alphas, aren't we? we don't have time for nonsensical electronic birthday wishes! Infact, lets say the girl even likes you-i find it more effective to not leave a post or mssg at all. If she's attracted to you, this will peak her curiosity with "why hasn't he said anything?!" Otherwise, despite however you deliver it, you're still part of the other 800 afc's posting on fer facebook saying happy birthday-except that you're potentially even being corny. And its really hard to play off being corny with her attention being spread out over 800 other people.

And honestly, will a birthday wish really lead to an f-close? probably not.. There are tons of other openers and routines that well better suite our purposes here, infact, there's a whole forum dedicated to them ahah. If they're a really close friend, I would just say something casual. don't scheme it out. they're already in the friend zone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sometimes I post of their Facebook wall "Sad Birthday". It sets me out from the crowd and raises questions like "Who the fuck is it this guy?", "Is this guy for real?" and "Who are you and how did you get my Facebook, asshole?". Then it's GAME the fuck ON.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with Ali540 about giving too much attention, but I think not saying anything is taking it too far in the other direction.

These days, most people would post on your fb wall, and not many actually text - just your closest friends and family, so I think a text will make you stand out. A call is also possible depends how far you've gone already :)

Post subject: Re: Birthday Texting.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

i actually this month had to say happy birthday to a few girls.yesterday i texted the girl im interested in a simple

romii
happy birthdayy

thats it. she was exited cuz i texted her and started to talk to me. ijust let her invest and show interested when needed.

we are studying tomorrow and probably go to the same club this saturday.

i never invited or suggested anything directly, it just came into the conversation.

if that happends that means the girl is the one investing, and you are just reciving.

so if you need to send something creative for it to work, you should probably not say happy birthday, cuz you are not really that close yet, and you need to invite her to a public party, create more attraction there and then meet her a few more times until you can picture that if you say "happy birthday" she is exited just to hear that.

peace

jason.

Blog:
http://selfdevelopmentpua.blogspot.com.ar/

Twitter:
@projectbsas

Email for free, anonymous private advice:
projectbuenosaires2013@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is an interesting one, you could try texting her being like, "happy birthday!! So what am i getting?" or "when are you buying me a birthday drink?" and flirt on from there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Birthdays aren'thing without the joyful birthday wish, and there are several methods to deliver a cheerful birthday wish. Happy birthday mom wishes will be within the form of a single line, a longtime quote, or a completely developed poem or essay. The manner in which the birthday wish is delivered will depend on the relationship to the recipient.

A personal touch or physical contact may be favorred in some circumstances, while in others, a greeting referred by a third party or some sort of middleman may be more suitable. Additionally it is possible that some people may not be comfortable delivering birthday wishes personally. Celebrating birthdays like Happy Birthday Wishes For Wife must be comfortable occasions, and though wishing someone a contented birthday will be perfunctory, real happiness could also be tough to faux, and recipients will be more receptive when your wishes are genuine.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

From my point of view, birthday text is extremely important when you are eager to make a good impression. I think to write an essay for a person's birthday is a good manner. For example, I ordered a text on https://essaysmatch.com/ for my boss's birthday