Second date, failed to push thorugh objection, can i salvage

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Met this nice woman through common friends on a hikingtrip. She is an expat from another european country now living in Sweden, my country. We spent the day together connecting quite well. We ended up on the same train home together and she led me to some secluded seats in the back of the train, we had a really flirtatious vibe going with her allowing me to touch her alot and alot of laughs and strong eyecontact, she hinted that i should check out her appartment. I was however spent from the day and took her number and settled for making plans on another date.

Second date came along and I asked her out under pretence of me beeing her teacher, teaching her swedish. She seemed to enjoy that because she referred to our date in my terms as a lesson. As the title sugests i think i blundered a couple of times thou. She was quite sensitive to cold i could tell during our hike. The cafe which i chose for our date was unbeknownst me quite cold, so much so that i myself started to shiver a bit... When we sat there i could tell that she wasnt all that comfortable, not all at ease with me tocuhing her appart from the cold, and i of course should have switched to another cafe.

The biggest mistake however came when we left the cafe. Im moving places next week and up until then im not able to bring women over so my plan this time was to get us back to her place since she hinted this on the train home from the hike. I wanted to take her on a walk in a park close to where she lives and then ask her to show me the place since we where already so close to it. She said however that she just wanted to go home. I deliberatly misunderstood her and said "ok lets go". So we walked towards her place and when we came close and she wanted to say goodbye i asked about coming up. She then told me that she that she doesnt invite strangers up. I said that it would only be for a short while then i could leave but still no. Here my mind froze, she said goodbye and I was bitter....

Im pretty sure this was a shittest and if ive been able to make her feel more at ease with me and sold her the idea of her beeing able to feel comfortable in my company then she would have accepted. Now i wonder if this can be saved. I sent her a text afterwards thanking for the date and she hasnt responded, the date was mid december. Since we have common friends and her best friend here in sweden which i met later at new years really likes me i have some hope of seeing her again. But is there anything i can do via text to somehow salvage this?