To close or not to close

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: To close or not to close
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey. New here but been reading on some basic stuff and was wondering of you guys could help me out. I've been in a relationship for the past two years and just got out of it a month ago. Been going kinda up and down but long story short I ended up moving into my friends room while he's out of town for two months and there is basically just chicks living here in this group house. I've managed to position myself quite well and feel like i'm coming of as kind of alpha without really trying to hard. I'm a pretty charismatic guy, maybe 7,5/10 looks, and have no problem talking to girls, but i've noticed one girl having a thing for me and two days ago we ended up making out and i'm not joking when i say her temperature was up here like nothing i've ever seen before. I would say she's a 7 on looks but probably 10 on brains, we have pretty good chemistry and enjoy just chatting about different subjects. But because i've been pretty down and out lately i ended up telling her i'm not ready for anything right now and we both went to our separate beds.

Fast forward two days it's been kind of awkward and i've been kind of fixing the awkwardness by initiating contact and getting her comfortable two evenings in a row, but always leaving for our separate beds. Just read an article about attraction and how it doesn't last forever and that not bedding her will just lead to bitterness on her side and desperate chasing on my end. I basically don't know what to do, considering i'm under the same roof as 6 chicks. (3 available, one 1/10 and two in relationships). It feels pretty precarious to sleep with her knowing i'm not interested in a relationship but still having to live under the same roof for the next month and a half (at least). I'm feeling the window of attraction quickly fading away and i'm not sure what to do. What do you guys think?

-Jbsebba