Kissed on a party, now what?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi! So there's this girl that I'm into (and it doesn't really happen often), she's studying same thing that I do, but she's on her first year of college and I'm on my 3'rd (of 5). We usually see each other every day, byt we never had chance to say "hi". Last weekend I was at a collage party and to my surprise she was there as well with her class mates. I've already met her classmates, so I just came over to her and introduced myself. We were on a dance floor, started talking about things and I saw she was into me (I'm 6"6 and she's tall for a girl as well). Her friends left and she stayed with me, so I thought we could change the scenery and so we went out to take a smoke. We were talking about school, her ambitions, dreams and so on and we were standing very close to each other. She was laughing a lot and looked so nice, I thought it was a good thing to kiss her and show what I want. She kissed back, we laughed and it was very nice overall. But then after a while she told me she really needed to find her friends and we kissed goodbye. Then after that she was with her friends and basically that's how the night ended.

Efter that came Monday (today) and I went to school to study. As usual I saw her with her friends and there was a sit free. Of course I started studying like everyone else, but when she and her friends were going to class we started some small talk, started talking and I wished them a good day. She was the only one who responded with the same and smiled.

The thing is, that now I have no clue what to do. I have her on facebook and she seems interested and I don't want to fuck it up, cause I'm sick of one night stands. I thought of texting her, but again I see her in school every day.Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:37 pm 
The Grand Puba

Forget about Facebook. Walk up to her and ask her to go out for drinks or invite her over to hang out.

Quit letting your concerns over losing this girl have you overthinking something that is really simple. You guys hang out and if you end up having sex and she actually likes you and you like her, there's no way it'll be a ONS unless you don't contact her.