Day 2 help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Day 2 help
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Met a HB9 online. We went out for a few drinks Monday night, which is never preferred but given the holiday it was the only time we had. Was going okay so I started escalating. Held her hand, kissed at the bar, held her close. Made out at the end of the date, and made possible plans to meet out with friends for drinks Saturday night (believe me, I would have liked to lock this in better, my first fail).

I usually go with something witty and funny at the end of the night to get the text going right, but I was passing out so I went with the classic hope you made it home okay, had fun. She replied the same, I'll let you know about Saturday

The text has been awful since, admittedly I've been boring. She replies hours later at the earliest and stop replying Wed afternoon.

Last exchange

Her: what Thanksgiving food you most excited for?
Me: Turkey and mashed potatoes, no question. What about you?
Me: wait, no, unless there is cheesecake
Her: the casserole but the cookies that my mom makes for the holidays too because she only makes them then. But cheesecake is dope too. How's work goin?
Me: We actually just left D.C. We spent the morning walking around and checking out the monuments, and then got a killer burger and beer downtown. On our way out now and stuck in major traffic, you'd have a middle finger field day. Did you have to work today?

(For context: we talked about how we've both started flipping people off in traffic on the date)

No reply. I figured for, maybe a bad play, but added her on Snapchat Thursday night. She has not accepted.

I hate my last text, but did I totally screw up 4 hours on a date and all the kino there? Any suggestions on a next move?