What to do ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: What to do ?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So I met this girl through a friend in a bar and things went well .... Third time I saw her I convinced her to have lunch at her house ... I 've been wanting to ask her out since then but it's weird she's always busy or seems busy when I see her . First time I asked her out she told me very clearly next time .. And now she's always busy ...If you were in my shoes what would you do ? I don't care if she's down or not all I want to know is if she's actually busy or not and get this date other with ( whether it be the first of many or just one )

Post subject: Re: What to do ?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:56 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
So I met this girl through a friend in a bar and things went well .... Third time I saw her I convinced her to have lunch at her house ... I 've been wanting to ask her out since then but it's weird she's always busy or seems busy when I see her . First time I asked her out she told me very clearly next time .. And now she's always busy ...If you were in my shoes what would you do ? I don't care if she's down or not all I want to know is if she's actually busy or not and get this date other with ( whether it be the first of many or just one )
If a girl is down for dong, she will make time. I don't care if she's working 16 hours a day, and caregiver for her elderly grand parents after that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Go cold on her, and date other women. Women who are too busy for you are not worth the effort when others are out there more deserving of your time.

If She hits you up days/weeks/months down the line, then deal with it at that point. You are then the one with the power as you may have other better options.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I 've been wanting to ask her out since then but it's weird she's always busy or seems busy when I see her . First time I asked her out she told me very clearly next time .. And now she's always busy
flake,best thing to do is to forget about her,that is,the only thing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:37 pm 
Read My Book

She's not busy.

She's lying because she's not interested. I've never had a girl that liked me tell me they were busy. I've had women who literary were busy stop at my house for 30 mins just to see me with what little time they could because they wanted to show me they were serious about this.

Move on.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dealing with the same stuff bro. Have you been spreading your texts every three through four days? I find that helps to let them focus on themselves and gives them time to think.

So what I normally do is send a text every few days and eventually always leads to a date or hanging out. If they never respond I take it they are not interested and move on. If they respond I continuously keep asking until they say there not interested in dating me.

If they keep saying there busy just keep asking them. After the third attempt I would move on. If you have been texting her everyday you may have fucked it up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don'teven have her number btw lol .. I moved on guys thanks for the advice ...