Thoughts on a potential "problem"??

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hi guys,

Thoughts on this potential "problem" please?

Been messaging a new girl from online dating. Got her number and we've exchanged a few texts. We've agreed that we're going to meet up, I used the word DATE, so no confusion there. However, two things may prove tricky:

1. She joined a dance class, and (apparently) dances EVERY night, which means she can't do night dates.

2. I have a physical disability (walk with crutches). Not a problem for me, as I have a great life! But it DOES mean that quite a lot of activities (day OR night) aren't really doable for me. Things like sports, dance, etc.
Whenever I've dated other girls, our dates have always tended to be (night time) drinks or dinners, and the occasional one at my house.

So... any thought on potential DAYTIME dates that aren't boring? I suppose going to the mall or something. But I've done that before, and it's kind of dull...

Anyway, thanks for any feedback fellas!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:35 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Hi guys,

Your disability isn't the 'potential problem' Overthinking is.

To continuously think about it, the thought gets deeper and you start thinking about circumstances, events and possibilities that could have a shitty outcome. In the end you develop too many far out thoughts racing through your head that you fuck the whole thing up.

Bro, you haven't even met her yet, and you're already making crazy assumptions.

If she's into you enough she'll take a dance night off, unless she's that disrespectful of your situation.
Quote:
So... any thought on potential DAYTIME dates that aren't boring?
Yeah, wine tasting is perfect.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If it were me I wouldn't be wasting my time with a girl who has too many commitments. Go on a date by all means, but if she doesn't make time in the evenings for you in the future, be prepared to next her and walk away. There are Better options out there more deserving of your time.

As above, wine tasting, coffee, museum visit etc is sound for a first date.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:26 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hi guys,

Been messaging a new girl from online dating. Got her number and we've exchanged a few texts. We've agreed that we're going to meet up, I used the word DATE, so no confusion there. However, two things may prove tricky:

1. She joined a dance class, and (apparently) dances EVERY night, which means she can't do night dates.

2. I have a physical disability (walk with crutches). Not a problem for me, as I have a great life! But it DOES mean that quite a lot of activities (day OR night) aren't really doable for me. Things like sports, dance, etc.
Whenever I've dated other girls, our dates have always tended to be (night time) drinks or dinners, and the occasional one at my house.

So... any thought on potential DAYTIME dates that aren't boring? I suppose going to the mall or something. But I've done that before, and it's kind of dull...

Anyway, thanks for any feedback fellas!
Sorry but I call bullshit on the "dance every night" thing. Nobody (except maybe hardcore professionals) go to practice 7 days a week.

What has your interaction been like? What has she said when you proposed alternatives?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:48 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciated as always.

Our text interactions have been mildly flirty. She saw a few photos of me, one where I was with 2 cute girls on a night out. So she asked me (in her native language) whether I'm a "ladies' man". I jokingly replied that I am, and she sent this emoticon thingy that suggested she didn't like it, said goodnight and didn't reply...lol

Then I reckon I fucked up. I tried to "backtrack", and said I'm not exactly a "ladies' man", per se, but that I DO love beautiful women. No reply today (that was last night)...

In terms of the GENERAL interaction: prior to the "womanising" question, she'd messaged me last night to say her dance class had been cancelled. I asked her to come to my place to drink wine. She said she was "tempted", but wouldn't be able to at such short notice, because of "transport issues". This seems plausible, especially as we haven't even met yet.

So, in a nutshell:

1. We've had (mildly) flirty texts
2. She's seen photos of me & told me I'm handsome
3. She WANTED to come to my place, but couldn't due to "transport issues".
4. Seemed to be put off when I (half jokingly) said I was a "ladies' man".

In terms of my disability, I can honestly say that I'm very confident & positive about it. I live alone, and have already lived in three different countries at this point. So I'm pretty independent. I travel a lot, have lots of hobbies, work and friends, and I party a lot. I enjoy my life!

Although I DO have some insecurities (very short, only around 5' 2", due to muscle surgery). Also slightly overweight, but not massively. Need to get back to the gym! I do tend to overthink the disability thing sometimes, but I'm working on that. I'm trying to get fitter, and build an "abundance mentality" too.

Because I've been told by multiple girls in the past, or it's at least been implied, that they don't see me SEXUALLY... because of my disability, I sometimes have a tendency to over-sexualise messages too quickly, to over-compensate. Nothing obscene, but sometimes I get ahead of myself...

So, that's the state of play at the moment. Cheers guys!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Bro...wanna talk to you..my number 9745393452 SPAM me...