First date, took her home after 10 minutes, but...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Matched with this incredibly hot chick on tinder.
She messaged me first:
Her: Hello handsome
Me: Hey beautiful, whats up
Her: Let's meet up sometime soon.
Me: This bar at 8 oclock?
Her: Okay
Me: See you there.

At 7 she messages me on tinder saying: looking forward to meeting you, here's my number.
I texted her on her number saying I look forward to meeting you too.

She calls me 2 minuets later and asks what we're gonna do. I say drinks and chill.

She shows up around 7:30 and calls me and I say that I'll be there at 8.

Anyway at 8 I go there and instantly recognize her. She is surrounded by 4 or 5 guys who are trying to hit on her. I approach her, hold her hand and give her a hug and at that point all those guys walk away disappointed!

We go to a corner and start talking and I start touching her right away, a few minutes later I suggest we go to my place to have more privacy. She says ok.

We go to my place and drink, talk kiss and touch. I get her naked, touch her everywhere and then my girfriend calls my phone. Long story short I confessed that I have a gf but been trying to break up with her. She gets dressed and tries to leave, I begged her a little (I know bog mistake) she then leaves.

I called her twice right after she left. No answer. This morning I noticed she unmatched me on tinder but hasn't blocked or unfollow me on instagram.

What do you guys think I can do at this point? ( I was thinking of texting her saying that I broke up with my gf for good)

Any ideas and suggestions?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Matched with this incredibly hot chick on tinder.
She messaged me first:
Her: Hello handsome
Me: Hey beautiful, whats up
Her: Let's meet up sometime soon.
Me: This bar at 8 oclock?
Her: Okay
Me: See you there.

At 7 she messages me on tinder saying: looking forward to meeting you, here's my number.
I texted her on her number saying I look forward to meeting you too.

She calls me 2 minuets later and asks what we're gonna do. I say drinks and chill.

She shows up around 7:30 and calls me and I say that I'll be there at 8.

Anyway at 8 I go there and instantly recognize her. She is surrounded by 4 or 5 guys who are trying to hit on her. I approach her, hold her hand and give her a hug and at that point all those guys walk away disappointed!

We go to a corner and start talking and I start touching her right away, a few minutes later I suggest we go to my place to have more privacy. She says ok.

We go to my place and drink, talk kiss and touch. I get her naked, touch her everywhere and then my girfriend calls my phone. Long story short I confessed that I have a gf but been trying to break up with her. She gets dressed and tries to leave, I begged her a little (I know bog mistake) she then leaves.

I called her twice right after she left. No answer. This morning I noticed she unmatched me on tinder but hasn't blocked or unfollow me on instagram.

What do you guys think I can do at this point? ( I was thinking of texting her saying that I broke up with my gf for good)

Any ideas and suggestions?
Ship has sailed. Should have turned your phone off.

Lesson learned there. Onto the next one, and get rid of the gf.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Pilgrim, I bullshitted her when I said I'd been trying to break up with the gf. I want to keep her, but the thing is every time in the past that I was fucking another girl and didn't answer my gf the next day was hell.

This time I answeres because this new chick seemed pretty open minded. We even discussed threesomes and stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Pilgrim, I bullshitted her when I said I'd been trying to break up with the gf. I want to keep her, but the thing is every time in the past that I was fucking another girl and didn't answer my gf the next day was hell.

This time I answeres because this new chick seemed pretty open minded. We even discussed threesomes and stuff.
Why are you cheating on your girlfriend, or even feel the need to?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You had it coming. Shouldn't be sleeping with other girls when you're in a relationship.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
She is surrounded by 4 or 5 guys who are trying to hit on her.
lol i love these scenarios

solution to this issue?: don't answer the freaking phone and have a 'sorry babe' convo in front of another woman. And my morality would break up with the g/f if you're going to go around behind her back. Anyone deserves better.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Damn, you really fucked this one up.

You should of ignored the call and had sex with her.

Learn from it and move on.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Be a fucking man and talk to your girlfriend about your needs (occasional green light or a fully open relationship), or end it.

The girl was rightly repelled by your weak behavior.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

This forum and its so called PUA's are pathetic. I have NEVER had any of my questions answered.

A bunch of "experts" who can only say "move on to the next girl" are the residents here.

I clearly ask a question on for example what to text a girl and all I get is "oh, you fucked up, move on'

Why do you think I'm posting on this bullshit forum with its idiot "experts"??? Because I have fucked up. I already know that.

This whole PUA shit at least on this forum is bull fucking shit.

You don't have to fucking respond to a post with your standard "move on" shit when you don't have an answer.

I bet none of you "experts" have a job. You're probably a bunch of weirdos.

I mean seriously look at the fucking questions I asked and the fucking answers. So fucking frustrating...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:51 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
This forum and its so called PUA's are pathetic. I have NEVER had any of my questions answered.

A bunch of "experts" who can only say "move on to the next girl" are the residents here.

I clearly ask a question on for example what to text a girl and all I get is "oh, you fucked up, move on'

Why do you think I'm posting on this bullshit forum with its idiot "experts"??? Because I have fucked up. I already know that.

You don't have to fucking respond to a post with your standard "move on" shit when you don't have an answer.

I mean seriously look at the fucking questions I asked and the fucking answers. So fucking frustrating...
The weird thing that guys do when they come to a pickup forum is ask how to fix fuck ups. Looking for magic tricks, secret techniques, or a routine that fixes unrecoverable mistakes. Pickup is about doing the right thing in the beginning so you don't fuck up.

You put yourself in this position and outside of apologizing and hoping that the impression that you originally put on her was so strong that she'll give it another shot after she gets over being angry. The problem is that you tried to trick her and that put you in the untrustworthy category and that is probably the least attractive thing a man could be to a woman.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:06 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I probably earned more money in the time it took me to write this sentence than you did in a month.

Anyway, you always complain that you don't get the answers you want, but take a second and look at the fucking question you just asked.

You're trying to cheat on your girlfriend, YOU PICK UP HER CALL WHEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER, NAKED GIRL OVER, you then "confess" it was your girlfriend, then you lie about wanting to get rid of her, then you BEG the new girl to not leave (as if), and your reason for picking up that call is being given hell the next day.

And to top if all off, you're thinking of texting the chick that you almost fucked after a 10 minute interaction that you broke off with your girlfriend for good. AS IF SHE GIVES A SHIT.
What part of this doesn't scream "I'M FUCKING WEIRD"?

What the hell type of reality do you live in? What answers can you even expect when everything about the question if 15 different types of fucked up?

What the fuck do you think we are? Miracle workers? You think we deal in black magic? You fuck these situations up so beyond repair that not even a fucking divine intervention could turn it around but you still expect a solution?

You're a walking sitcom.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

The weird thing that guys do when they come to a pickup forum is ask how to fix fuck ups. Looking for magic tricks, secret techniques, or a routine that fixes unrecoverable mistakes. Pickup is about doing the right thing in the beginning so you don't fuck up.

You put yourself in this position and outside of apologizing and hoping that the impression that you originally put on her was so strong that she'll give it another shot after she gets over being angry. The problem is that you tried to trick her and that put you in the untrustworthy category and that is probably the least attractive thing a man could be to a woman.
Thanks for your response,Jack. For some reason I tend to do this over and over again. But I think I'm finally getting it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Looking for magic tricks, secret techniques, or a routine that fixes unrecoverable mistakes. Pickup is about doing the right thing in the beginning so you don't fuck up.
Agreed 100%.
Quote:
The problem is that you tried to trick her and that put you in the untrustworthy category and that is probably the least attractive thing a man could be to a woman.

Yep.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

RC, about the money comment; I highly doubt it unless it took you 3 years to write that sentence.

Arch and Jack, I appreciate you guys so much. You've been trying to help me since I signed up here.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:15 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
RC, about the money comment; I highly doubt it unless it took you 3 years to write that sentence.
More like 3 seconds.

What intrigues me tho is your mindset.
The scenario you described for instance, do you think this is something that can be fixed? When you wrote the post did you consider it a minor/major/repairable or colossal fuckup?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.