Girl didn't respond to 2nd date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Approached a HB9 at the grocery store, went quite well and ended up grabbing her number.

*Side note I'm new to game in general and day game (don't do any night game currently). Been at it for about couple of months.

Texted her later that night - she was very responsive and told me I made her day. She was smiling and telling her friends about it, how brave I was to approach, etc. I set up the first date in person with her for the day after next ( told her about a local cool bar we should go to, she said yes in person) (Tuesday, We set it up for Thurs)

Next night told her the time and place we're meeting. Boom it's on, she's stoked. (Wed night. Kept it direct, brief right to the point)

--First date details: I let her know we need to push it back 1 hour as I'm in a poker tournament and running late. She's cool with it. We meet around 9 instead of 8, i run a bit late about 5-10min. Date starts off well, she's talking a lot and I'm listening. We vibe well and lots of kino, eye contact, hand touching, laughter etc. One of the better texts/dates I've had anyways.
-We head to a 2nd bar near the water quick drink and we're out of there. As we're walking back to the stoplight/train I pull her close to me, say something about her eyes, she says something about mine and k-close. We kiss quite passionately and she says to text her. (Thurs night date)

(Fri night) So I haven't gotten this *far* from cold approach day 2 dates. Didn't know if i should just wait until monday to text, text the next night etc. I know she has a party on sat so i didn't bother and i'm swamped on sunday with work.
-Texted so it's about 24 hours later. Just opened with a funny interaction I had on the train with a drunk guy needing my cell to call his gf. Exchanged 2-3 texts with her then just said "dinner and drinks my place next week" - no response from her as of yet.

Any tips/ideas on what I did wrong if anything? Should I wait longer to text or doesn't even matter here? Did i set it up too soon? Is it just friday and shes busy fucking off with friends and i shoulda waited for monday? What's the next step here? I figure 1 more shot at it sometime next week would be fine but it feels very dead in the water after good progress from day game, setting up date, going to the first date, etc.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
--First date details: I let her know we need to push it back 1 hour as I'm in a poker tournament and running late. She's cool with it.
No she wasn't. Strike one.
Quote:
We meet around 9 instead of 8, i run a bit late about 5-10min.
Strike two.

Socially valuable women will lose attraction for a man who acts like this on the first date. Careful.
Quote:
Date starts off well, she's talking a lot and I'm listening. We vibe well and lots of kino, eye contact, hand touching, laughter etc. One of the better texts/dates I've had anyways.
You were imparting your feelings onto her. Do you know how to tell when a woman likes your date? She unzips your pants.
Quote:
-We head to a 2nd bar
Why not just ask her back to your place instead of the second bar?
Quote:
-Texted so it's about 24 hours later. Just opened with a funny interaction I had on the train with a drunk guy needing my cell to call his gf.

I can only imagine how fucking long that text was. Stop sending novels to women via text. It's so try-hard and gamey.

You: hey, how's it going?

No call backs to an amusing moment on the date (that she likely forgot about), no jokey court jester text. Just a simple, "hi, what are you up to?", like a normal human being.

honestly, it seems like she's about 60-65% into you. Stop trying so hard.
Quote:
Exchanged 2-3 texts with her then just said "dinner and drinks my place next week" - no response from her as of yet.
"Next week" is not a firm time and place. Act like a leader and set a firm place, and time.

Do nothing, and wait for her to hit you back. She might text you after her party, or during. Don't be one of those guys who double texts/invites , lol.

Remember my friend, you have to be patient with women. Your patience and confidence are an aphrodisiac. It can often swing a girl on the fence to your side of the pasture.

All socially valuable women have ex's in the picture and orbiters. At the same time. Let the early courtship play itself out organically.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Didn't have a choice in the matter when I was running late FYI - not sometting I made up as it's my job. If it's a strike, so be it. Not in my control.

Agreed - should have asked her back to my place on the 2nd date. The reason I didn't was because she mentioned via convo how she doesn't sleep on the first date with someone. (Or isn't that type) my place is also a bit further via the train versus the 2nd bar. Still shoulda tried though.

Wasn't THAT long of a text maybe 2 sentences max but I didn't know what to write besides basically what you said which was "hey how's it going" everything else on every forum including this one suggested "call back humour" which I wasn't sure about but I guess that cost me.

Not going to double text or plan to but if if I don't get a reply by late next week am I still waiting?

Edit: can you or someone else explain how to set up a date 2nd time when we're starting with hey how's it going?

Edit2: She replied, said "yea sounds good :) maybe weds?" What do we think guys (or just Arch who posts here)? Just reply with sounds good, see you then?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Didn't have a choice in the matter when I was running late FYI - not sometting I made up as it's my job. If it's a strike, so be it. Not in my control.
Make a date that fits your schedule next time. This is the kind of shit that women who know their value won't tolerate.
Quote:
Agreed - should have asked her back to my place on the 2nd date. The reason I didn't was because she mentioned via convo how she doesn't sleep on the first date with someone.
That's too much conversation then. Bounce to your place at the high point (or outside for the kiss), usually 30-45 minutes into the date in my experience.

Quote:
everything else on every forum including this one suggested "call back humour" which I wasn't sure about but I guess that cost me.

Call back humor or stories between you and a new woman after a first date or conversation have long been advised by PUA's. But it's IMHO a needy tactic unless you're conveying a truly unique moment. It's the kind of stuff a woman should be doing to you, bringing up tiny, tiny details of your conversation in order to make sure you remembered how "awesome" your date was. It's based out of fear, and isn't living in the moment. Obviously this changes once a woman has "the talk" with you, or its obvious you have a great connection after a couple weeks of sex, etc.

Most guys will think, "isn't just saying, 'hey what's up'"? cold or weird.

No.

If the in-person interaction is good, simple, neutral texts will not hurt you. But flowery, try-hard texts will.
Quote:
Not going to double text or plan to but if if I don't get a reply by late next week am I still waiting?
Don't consider it "waiting", because you're going to be seeing/talking to other women. Remember, you're the prize. If she doesn't act accordingly, go about your life. If she's attracted to you at all, she'll reach out.

Quote:
Edit: can you or someone else explain how to set up a date 2nd time when we're starting with hey how's it going?
You: Hey Sarah.
her: Hi Snow.
You: Netflix, and drinks at my place on tuesday, 9.

Then you go about your career goals, or read a good book, or hit the gym.

Attraction is not a choice. It's not something you "water". either two people are into each other, or not. Girls are in fact visual creatures like men when it comes to sex. Check out this link, which shows how myths are being busted concerning women and sex:

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and- ... ale-desire

The point is, a girl knows if she's going to sleep wit you pretty quickly. All you have to do is not talk her out of it. That's where 95% of men fuck up.

And go back and look at my text example. That's a text you'd send a friend when making plans. Keep this same, chill indifference for women. now, of course, once things get hot and heavy, obviously you'll be sexting amongst other things. But that's a great way to go early on in courtship, and a general rule to follow overall.
Quote:
Edit2: She replied, said "yea sounds good :) maybe weds?" What do we think guys (or just Arch who posts here)? Just reply with sounds good, see you then?
Her: Okay, Netflix and drinks at your place sounds good.
You: Cool, looking forward to it. See you then.