Failed to escalate date 2

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys! Looking for some input and advice here. Went out with this girl I'm interested in for the second time. The first time we went to dinner, walked round town, then grabbed drinks. The date closed with a kiss although I missed a point earlier in the night to kiss her. The second date we did an escape room and then an outdoor beer garden. I think during this date I remained too friendly and not flirtatious enough. We discussed different topics which didn't get very flirty although there was some flirtatious kino between the two of us. I missed to few points to escalate--FAIL. One odd thing that occurred during the date was while we were chatting at the beer garden she asked if I'd mind if she were to grab dinner with her mom that evening to which I replied along the lines of if she wishes to I don't mind. I thought she was trying to cut out at this point, but she stayed for another hour. At the end I walked her to her car and as we said goodbye we both went for the kiss. She said "I'll see you soon?" I replied "I would like to see you again. I'll call you." then we went our own ways.

Another thing of note here is that initially we were texting back and forth often. I however prefer to get to know someone in person rather than through text and yesterday I mentioned that to which she replied she thinks there are endless things to discuss so that's never a worry for her. Since about a week again we've been texting less so judging by her response I need to pick up the texting game. When I got home last night I texted her saying that i enjoyed seeing her again and for the beer (she insisted upon buying this sinceI paid for everything else). She replied "Thanks for buying the tickets! Hope you made it back it well." I didn't respond to this.

Tonight, I intend to call her to go for the third date. I need something where its easy to escalate--dancing. We laughed how we both can't dance and she teased me saying that since I'm tall I'll just look awkward but at least she'll look cute still since she's tiny. I'll go about the call as "Get your dancing shoes ready for Saturday and I'll meet you here at X time so we can go show off our sick dance moves."

Anyways, my apologies for the rambling. What're your thoughts and tips? I know it has been a bit up and down so I need to step it up this time for sure.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:50 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
What're your thoughts and tips?
Dude, get un-boring. OMG are you her auntie?

Those long pauses in her texting is her dozing off.

Your holding back trying to be Mr Nice Guy, while she really wants you to be holding her hair while you rail her over the arm of your couch.

3rd date. Fuck dancing. Tell her to "come over for scary movies beer and popcorn. Wear loose clothes in case you get scared out of them easily."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey guys! Looking for some input and advice here. Went out with this girl I'm interested in for the second time. The first time we went to dinner
Why are you taking women out to dinner on first dates?

Quote:
The second date we did an escape room and then an outdoor beer garden. I think during this date I remained too friendly and not flirtatious enough. We discussed different topics
Sounds boring.
Quote:
while we were chatting at the beer garden she asked if I'd mind if she were to grab dinner with her mom that evening to which I replied along the lines of if she wishes to I don't mind.
So you were planning on taking her to dinner AGAIN? Shit, man.

BTW, the "mom" excuse is a classic.

Quote:
I thought she was trying to cut out at this point, but she stayed for another hour.
I can only imagine how utterly boring this was. I want to yawn just reading your post. Another hour of what? Drinking beer and talking about CNN?
Quote:
At the end I walked her to her car and as we said goodbye we both went for the kiss. She said "I'll see you soon?" I replied "I would like to see you again. I'll call you."
Jesus christ. The girls knows you want to see her again. Stating the obvious like that shows low self-awareness.
Quote:
Another thing of note here is that initially we were texting back and forth often. I however prefer to get to know someone in person rather than through text and yesterday I mentioned that to which she replied she thinks there are endless things to discuss so that's never a worry for her. Since about a week again we've been texting less so judging by her response I need to pick up the texting game. When I got home last night I texted her saying that i enjoyed seeing her again

Didn't you already say this? *groans*

Quote:
Tonight, I intend to call her to go for the third date.
A walk downtown, then beer garden, then a five course meal and a movie?

Quote:
I need something where its easy to escalate--dancing. We laughed how we both can't dance and she teased me saying that since I'm tall I'll just look awkward but at least she'll look cute still since she's tiny. I'll go about the call as "Get your dancing shoes ready for Saturday and I'll meet you here at X time so we can go show off our sick dance moves."
Gah.

You: Hey, it's Netflix and drinks at my place tomorrow night, 9.

Don't even let it get to the point of turning on the TV.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The honest responses are much appreciated.

The problem is that neither of us have our own places so that makes it much more difficult. I think m best bet is the interactive third date, escalate the kino big time, and stop being a pussy and take advantage of any and every opportunity presenting itself. If anyone has a better idea considering we don't have our own places please do suggest.