All The Stripper Game You've Ever Heard in PUA is Bull S***!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:03 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: killermunky
OK not ALL of it is BS, but close. So, I left the whole PUA thing about 4 years ago. Not going to get into why. It's personal. But, the important thing is I grew as a person in that time. I went from being out of shape, unemployed, addict living with my parents in my 20's to a fit, self-employed entrepreneur, sober for 4 years, living on my own in my 30's!

Part of what I sacrificed for those 4 years was PUA. Why? I was getting laid, but it was consuming my life! I also became an alcoholic and an addict during that time because of all my time working on my game in the clubs and bars. I had to get clean. During those 4 years I didn't date at all. Did it suck? Yes, but it was worth it.

Now that things are better I decided to start again learning from my past mistakes. One of my huge and super expensive addictions was strip clubs. I dated a stripper for about a week. It was really bad, but I really learned a lot about gaming women in that time. I hadn't gone to a strip club in 4 years. Got a rather large paycheck last week. I decided I wasn't going to go crazy. I set a spending limit and meant to stick to it, and kept the drinking to a minimum.

I did things very different this time. I went in with a plan to NOT get dances or pick up strippers, but to just have a good time and do whatever the fuck I wanted. I came in with a whole new mindset. I decided I would get a few dances but only after she earned it. In the past, I'd learned you must be an asshole to pick up strippers, you can't buy drinks or dances, and not to go in without friends. BS! I went in alone. I was total nice guy (but not a pushover). I even paid for drinks AND dances!

One other thing that's new was I learned natural game and day game over routine club game. I kept reading up and on this stuff over the last 4 years. I watched videos. I worked on my mind. I just wasn't out actively practicing. My body language is on point now. I can flirt with my eyes. Women flirt with me before I flirt with them. My inner game is solid and on point. I got rid of all the routines, lines, and other bull shit. I just find something I want to talk about it and talk about it. I treat the girl like a human being with valid and important feelings, but most importantly I treat her like an EQUAL. Not superior or inferior. Neither D-Bag Alpha male or AFC wuss.

I went into this shitty strip club. I got to know the staff. Got them on my side. I always talk with the guests. I try to be a positive influence. HELL I help the strippers get lap dances from the other customers. Everyone at that club loves me now (except for one bitch bartender lol can't win them all over)...

So, I made an excuse that was half true to be there with no friends. I work in the area. I get off early. I want to drink and watch the game and the bar at the strip club is better than all the fucking clubs in the area. So, I was drinking beer, watching sports, having fun like I was at any other bar. I was making friends with the other customers and telling them which girls to get dances from... lol

I talked with tons of girls. Turned almost all of them down because honestly not interested. I shot all them bitches down lol! I didn't want any of them anyway. Keep in mind I was tipping singles all night (like one single) every time a half way attractive girl was on a pole.

Then I found my target. This super-hot blonde 20-year-old babe! She kind of looks like Ivanka Trump. Forget the politics I don't care she's super-hot. I'm talking pre-surgery Ivanka. So, everything was natural. She had these really sexy tattoos just beneath each ass cheek. I just wanted to watch them bounce! So, I went up and tipped her a $5 and told her I liked how she moved with a knowing smile and wink. Then I told her to come sit with me when she was done.

And she was intrigued at this point so she came down and sat with me. I told her I just wanted to talk with her because I liked her vibe and thought she was cool. We had a conversation about eastern philosophy, new age religion, and how the clubs work. I told her I dated a stripper before so I knew how it worked. She was impressed. We talked about how she's bi and polyamorous. She was dating a few girls in the club, but didn't have a boyfriend. At that point, I asked her if she wanted to dance.

I went back and told her I was only doing a few. She got naked. I asked her what her rules were. She then told me she runs this club fuck the rules and I can do anything but touch the kitty. So, we enjoyed about 5 dances. They were really sexually charged. I could tell she enjoyed it. I told her to just use me as her fuck toy until she got off. I spanked her and watched those tattoos jiggle. I played with her ass and her tits and she LOVED it. Before I could blow a huge load in my pants I could tell her panties were soaked. She had actually orgasmed during our dance. I was getting close to my limit though. So I left it at dance number 5. She clearly wanted more.

She did not leave my side the next few hours. WE went to the bar. She couldn't drink because she was 20, so she smoked while I was drinking. We kept talking. I realized she was special. She had a personality I liked too. I decided at that point I was going to fuck her outside the club. I asked her for her real name and suggested we meet up outside the club sometime after work and asked for her number.

She didn't want to get fired, but I could tell she wanted to see me again. She gave me her real name which lucky for me was really rare. She didn't give me her number. What she said was if the universe brought us together outside some time we'd meet up again. I interpreted that as look me up on Facebook. That led to a kiss on the cheek and a hug, and so I left.

There is not room here for the high-level Facebook messenger game I used to pull her.

She was impressed I found her. Funny story she lost her wallet and was hungry. I picked her up, took her to Denny's, and we got dinner for breakfast. Had a great date. I took her to her house to pick up her shoes and met her crazy aunt.

I took her from there to work and she got me in for free! That whole night I didn't get a single dance, but I ran the exact same game. I met a bunch of her friends. I became the safe table to go to when the girls wanted a break from all the assholes. So, I flirted with all of them. I just kept building up the social proof. Now when I go in they know me, what I drink and they all love me (except the one bitch waitress/bartender... the other bartender is my new best girlfriend lol)

At the end of the night she said we would go out again! I held her to it. Today called her up. We went and got Mexican. Then I told her she needed to come back to my house to see my fat orange cat... We watched Suicide Squad got drunk and went out and sat on the porch. We went back inside and started making out. Then I pulled out the rubbers... and the fun began! I won't go into the details because I'm a gentleman and I think I actually want to date this one. Tomorrow she's cooking for me for all the food I got her. Hopefully this will include eating some juicy pussy as well!!!

Now there were many other things that went into this. It was a long, but enjoyable seduction. I now have a sexy probably soon to be girlfriend bisexual stripper. And she's open as hell! She's polyamorous. I told her I'd be polyamorous with her, so I'm probably going to get to fuck some of her sexy girlfriends as well.

But did you notice all the things I did WRONG from a typical stripper game PUA mindset? And I STILL ended up fucking her! All the routines are bull shit. Fuck all of it. Don't pay another cent for any of this stuff if it isn't natural game. Work on your inner game! Work on your social confidence. Work on your life. Live how YOU WANT. Quit making fucking excuses. Fail your way to success. Never give up! Learn how to read body language. Learn eyeball game and how to communicate sexually with your body language. Get bold with your kino. Don't accept any bull shit from anyone. Don't be a dick bag alpha male fucker either like all the predictable plastic fake PUAs out there. Instead be the cool guy the insecure alphas wish they were.

SHIT getting girls is easy as HELL now. by the way, I'm short, stocky, bald, hairy, and I have crooked teeth. I'm fit but I got some body fat lol. Not a physically attractive guy at all. Also, not rich yet. I don't drive a sports car or have a boat. I 'm a comic nerd with a Deadpool bobble head in my car (that she loved lol). Oh yeah... and I'm 32. She's 20! lol!!! I showed my friends her photo and they all went “No fucking way! She's too good for you.”. Haters gotta hate lol! I used to be SOOOO bad at this. 4 years ago, I was getting laid, but I still sucked. IT was hard. The routine shit held me back. I was a virgin until 23. I fucked every ugly bitch that would take me.

This is the hottest girl I have ever been with. I'd say a 9.9 lol. I may just marry this crazy girl. If not, at least we're going to fuck every girl in her club together that's for sure. I'll let you all know how it goes! I hit the fucking jack pot tonight.

I didn't just post this to brag. OK maybe a bit can you blame me? But I posted it because I want to help people. I'm giving back. You all gave to me and helped me when I sucked at this. I'm starting to mentor some of my virgin friends in this area informally now. Learn from my mistakes and ditch the routines!

"What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are." -Morpheus, The Matrix

http://freepuavideolessons.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:07 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I like posts like this.

Just another incentive to help guys here get routines outta their heads.

Good job OP.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:01 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
OK not ALL of it is BS, but close. So, I left the whole PUA thing about 4 years ago. Not going to get into why. It's personal. But, the important thing is I grew as a person in that time. I went from being out of shape, unemployed, addict living with my parents in my 20's to a fit, self-employed entrepreneur, sober for 4 years, living on my own in my 30's!

Part of what I sacrificed for those 4 years was PUA. Why? I was getting laid, but it was consuming my life! I also became an alcoholic and an addict during that time because of all my time working on my game in the clubs and bars. I had to get clean. During those 4 years I didn't date at all. Did it suck? Yes, but it was worth it.

Now that things are better I decided to start again learning from my past mistakes. One of my huge and super expensive addictions was strip clubs. I dated a stripper for about a week. It was really bad, but I really learned a lot about gaming women in that time. I hadn't gone to a strip club in 4 years. Got a rather large paycheck last week. I decided I wasn't going to go crazy. I set a spending limit and meant to stick to it, and kept the drinking to a minimum.

I did things very different this time. I went in with a plan to NOT get dances or pick up strippers, but to just have a good time and do whatever the fuck I wanted. I came in with a whole new mindset. I decided I would get a few dances but only after she earned it. In the past, I'd learned you must be an asshole to pick up strippers, you can't buy drinks or dances, and not to go in without friends. BS! I went in alone. I was total nice guy (but not a pushover). I even paid for drinks AND dances!

One other thing that's new was I learned natural game and day game over routine club game. I kept reading up and on this stuff over the last 4 years. I watched videos. I worked on my mind. I just wasn't out actively practicing. My body language is on point now. I can flirt with my eyes. Women flirt with me before I flirt with them. My inner game is solid and on point. I got rid of all the routines, lines, and other bull shit. I just find something I want to talk about it and talk about it. I treat the girl like a human being with valid and important feelings, but most importantly I treat her like an EQUAL. Not superior or inferior. Neither D-Bag Alpha male or AFC wuss.

I went into this shitty strip club. I got to know the staff. Got them on my side. I always talk with the guests. I try to be a positive influence. HELL I help the strippers get lap dances from the other customers. Everyone at that club loves me now (except for one bitch bartender lol can't win them all over)...

So, I made an excuse that was half true to be there with no friends. I work in the area. I get off early. I want to drink and watch the game and the bar at the strip club is better than all the fucking clubs in the area. So, I was drinking beer, watching sports, having fun like I was at any other bar. I was making friends with the other customers and telling them which girls to get dances from... lol

I talked with tons of girls. Turned almost all of them down because honestly not interested. I shot all them bitches down lol! I didn't want any of them anyway. Keep in mind I was tipping singles all night (like one single) every time a half way attractive girl was on a pole.

Then I found my target. This super-hot blonde 20-year-old babe! She kind of looks like Ivanka Trump. Forget the politics I don't care she's super-hot. I'm talking pre-surgery Ivanka. So, everything was natural. She had these really sexy tattoos just beneath each ass cheek. I just wanted to watch them bounce! So, I went up and tipped her a $5 and told her I liked how she moved with a knowing smile and wink. Then I told her to come sit with me when she was done.

And she was intrigued at this point so she came down and sat with me. I told her I just wanted to talk with her because I liked her vibe and thought she was cool. We had a conversation about eastern philosophy, new age religion, and how the clubs work. I told her I dated a stripper before so I knew how it worked. She was impressed. We talked about how she's bi and polyamorous. She was dating a few girls in the club, but didn't have a boyfriend. At that point, I asked her if she wanted to dance.

I went back and told her I was only doing a few. She got naked. I asked her what her rules were. She then told me she runs this club fuck the rules and I can do anything but touch the kitty. So, we enjoyed about 5 dances. They were really sexually charged. I could tell she enjoyed it. I told her to just use me as her fuck toy until she got off. I spanked her and watched those tattoos jiggle. I played with her ass and her tits and she LOVED it. Before I could blow a huge load in my pants I could tell her panties were soaked. She had actually orgasmed during our dance. I was getting close to my limit though. So I left it at dance number 5. She clearly wanted more.

She did not leave my side the next few hours. WE went to the bar. She couldn't drink because she was 20, so she smoked while I was drinking. We kept talking. I realized she was special. She had a personality I liked too. I decided at that point I was going to fuck her outside the club. I asked her for her real name and suggested we meet up outside the club sometime after work and asked for her number.

She didn't want to get fired, but I could tell she wanted to see me again. She gave me her real name which lucky for me was really rare. She didn't give me her number. What she said was if the universe brought us together outside some time we'd meet up again. I interpreted that as look me up on Facebook. That led to a kiss on the cheek and a hug, and so I left.

There is not room here for the high-level Facebook messenger game I used to pull her.

She was impressed I found her. Funny story she lost her wallet and was hungry. I picked her up, took her to Denny's, and we got dinner for breakfast. Had a great date. I took her to her house to pick up her shoes and met her crazy aunt.

I took her from there to work and she got me in for free! That whole night I didn't get a single dance, but I ran the exact same game. I met a bunch of her friends. I became the safe table to go to when the girls wanted a break from all the assholes. So, I flirted with all of them. I just kept building up the social proof. Now when I go in they know me, what I drink and they all love me (except the one bitch waitress/bartender... the other bartender is my new best girlfriend lol)

At the end of the night she said we would go out again! I held her to it. Today called her up. We went and got Mexican. Then I told her she needed to come back to my house to see my fat orange cat... We watched Suicide Squad got drunk and went out and sat on the porch. We went back inside and started making out. Then I pulled out the rubbers... and the fun began! I won't go into the details because I'm a gentleman and I think I actually want to date this one. Tomorrow she's cooking for me for all the food I got her. Hopefully this will include eating some juicy pussy as well!!!

Now there were many other things that went into this. It was a long, but enjoyable seduction. I now have a sexy probably soon to be girlfriend bisexual stripper. And she's open as hell! She's polyamorous. I told her I'd be polyamorous with her, so I'm probably going to get to fuck some of her sexy girlfriends as well.

But did you notice all the things I did WRONG from a typical stripper game PUA mindset? And I STILL ended up fucking her! All the routines are bull shit. Fuck all of it. Don't pay another cent for any of this stuff if it isn't natural game. Work on your inner game! Work on your social confidence. Work on your life. Live how YOU WANT. Quit making fucking excuses. Fail your way to success. Never give up! Learn how to read body language. Learn eyeball game and how to communicate sexually with your body language. Get bold with your kino. Don't accept any bull shit from anyone. Don't be a dick bag alpha male fucker either like all the predictable plastic fake PUAs out there. Instead be the cool guy the insecure alphas wish they were.

SHIT getting girls is easy as HELL now. by the way, I'm short, stocky, bald, hairy, and I have crooked teeth. I'm fit but I got some body fat lol. Not a physically attractive guy at all. Also, not rich yet. I don't drive a sports car or have a boat. I 'm a comic nerd with a Deadpool bobble head in my car (that she loved lol). Oh yeah... and I'm 32. She's 20! lol!!! I showed my friends her photo and they all went “No fucking way! She's too good for you.”. Haters gotta hate lol! I used to be SOOOO bad at this. 4 years ago, I was getting laid, but I still sucked. IT was hard. The routine shit held me back. I was a virgin until 23. I fucked every ugly bitch that would take me.

This is the hottest girl I have ever been with. I'd say a 9.9 lol. I may just marry this crazy girl. If not, at least we're going to fuck every girl in her club together that's for sure. I'll let you all know how it goes! I hit the fucking jack pot tonight.

I didn't just post this to brag. OK maybe a bit can you blame me? But I posted it because I want to help people. I'm giving back. You all gave to me and helped me when I sucked at this. I'm starting to mentor some of my virgin friends in this area informally now. Learn from my mistakes and ditch the routines!
Sorry dude, but no. There is no inner game here....you're damn near in love with a chick after 1 week. You helped and fucked 1 stripper and now talking about marriage and delusional enough to come teach this. From1 stripper. And a whole bunch of desperation talk. And you bought her shit. Noo...no...hell no. Dont come and teach this shit from 1 chick...AFTER you've gotten played. Strippers fuck. And they fuck dudes who are paying for shit. It just sounds like you're getting the age old game run on you. Come with this post after at least a few strippers and you're NOT buying them groceries. And please, dont go teaching dudes when you dont know this stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

First of all OP, good for you! You made something happen in your own way and got results. Can't knock that.

However, you have to admit that talking about marrying a stripper just cuz you banged her and acting like you are the kingpin of the club now is perhaps getting ahead of yourself. When you've actually run through all her friends and wife her or locked her down, come back and let us know.

These girls have an ability to use you without you realizing it.They Hussle pussy for money, it's what they do. A guy with money and a car is just a source of security for them, even if he's a fuck buddy too. I recommend banging her and her friends as soon as you can and keep your wallet close by and closed. And be ready to move on at a moment's notice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

With all due respect my friend I think she gamed you, I have banged 3 strippers. They all hustle. One of them wanted me to get her pregnant after1 week, and she was blond. Crazy on bed tattooed. I didn't talk to her after that. I personally don't have any problem with strippers or dancer. But it's not very accepted socially for a business man to date or marry stripper.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:26 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

You're being played. Hard. The only difference is that aside from paying for all of the drinks, breakfasts and other meals, you have used an isolation routine (showing her your fat orange cat).

Sarge 10 other strippers for each scenario:

1. You pay for everything initially but after you banged each one, require a monetary compliance from them: "Hey, can you lend me a hundred bucks because..."

2. You keep your wallet close and wing it until you have isolated the stripper without spending a cent on her.

Keep your feet on the ground bro; not on Cloud 9.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:05 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Sorry dude, but no. There is no inner game here....you're damn near in love with a chick after 1 week. You helped and fucked 1 stripper and now talking about marriage and delusional enough to come teach this.
Agree 100% with Neo, lol.
Quote:
It just sounds like you're getting the age old game run on you. Come with this post after at least a few strippers and you're NOT buying them groceries. And please, dont go teaching dudes when you dont know this stuff.

hahha, this is so true. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm not so sure this guy's strategy is as poor as everyone else here treats it.

First of all, she's 20 years old. I'm sure she has routines and chode game but a 20 year old stripper is going to be remarkably different and perhaps less calloused than a cagey 28 year old.

Second, I recall he built social proof and ran a compliance routine making her earn the dance.

Third, he ran some verbal escalation whereby he created a "same world" frame where she could visualize him being part of her life. He also got her pleasure herself on him further thus building a connection with her.

Finally, by playing into the "stripper-worthy boyfriend" frame he not only got to fuck her but may be in good to fuck all the girls at the club. The whole point of stripper game is to have sex with strippers. That sounds like a win to me.

Reminds me of the story about the bulls at the top of the hill looking down at the herd of cows. Young bull says to old bull: "let's run down there and fuck some cows." Old bull says, "How about we walk down there and fuck them all?" Why fuck one when you could fuck them all?

So what if you get a breakfast or supper or whatever? Acting like it's a sin to treat a girl with food seems entirely valid: she's literally earned these things.

Sure his declaration that all the conventional stripper seduction advice out there being bullshit is remarkably bold and hyperbole... but it worked in this case.

The real test of how solid this is will be whether she actually does bring home other girls to share with him.