Halloween Costumes to pick up chicks

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:36 am 
Dedicated Member

The ones that got most attention on my part were:

Twister (did this with my girlfriend at the time)
Cutout different colored circles and taped them around my body. Put holes in the spinner and tied it around my neck so it was on my chest. Wore only shorts (which my girlfriend was very fond of) Almost every girl just had to spin the spinner and put her hand on one of the circles. Looks goofy because you're not really dressed up but physically works wonders.

Dionysus
Wore a toga, a laurel wreath, and carried a goblet with alcohol (should be wine but I'm not feeling the wine at a Halloween party). Read up on the Greek mythology about Bacchus and Dionysus and nail that shit into every girl's head as pickup material.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="Art Sandusky"]Halloween 2011 I'm going to be Superman (or Clark Kent with an open shirt turning into Superman), so you can cut all that silly talk about superhero costumes being gay. If you don't have the figure then don't consider it, but don't dismiss it.

I am trying out this tonight! Sexy and style, brillent!

Last night I was a hippie roman: Tie toga with hippie shades. Its easy if you have a tapestry hanging around the house.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I suggest you wear Adult Midnight Raven Costume, Adult Sugar Skull Bride Costume or Adult Horror Clown Costume for Halloween part these are easily available at Spirit Halloween promo codes because I customized Adult Sugar Skull Bride Costume from there by using coupons, I hope it will help to find the best dress for yourself.