“Dunkin’ Donuts vs Starbucks” opener

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
This one is self-explanatory. I have yet to try it out, but would like to troubleshoot it before going out into the field. The goal of this opener is to tease the girl based on her response, then transition out of the opener into something else. The point isn’t to debate the girl on her coffee preferences, but to just open her up and get the conversation ball rolling.

Basically, you walk up to a girl, open over your shoulder, and ask, “Hey, quick question: if you’re craving for some coffee and had to choose between Starbucks or Dunkin’ Donuts, which one would you go for?”

The girl, then, would give one of four responses:
1. “Starbucks”
2. “DDs”
3. “Some other (hipster) place that serves coffee”
4. “I don’t drink coffee”

If she answers “Starbucks”, I could easily bust on her for her addiction to that punpkin-spice latte that pops up every holiday season; however, I could feel my logical brain assuming control if the girl responds with something else. (Creativity isn’t my forte, after all.)

What’re your guys’ thoughts?