Assumption Stacking

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Assumption Stacking
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

There is not much media available on Assumption Stacking, largely a daygame technique used to elicit a topic from a girl to give you something to vibe on. I am going to be working on it so I'm starting the assumption stacking thread.

Here is the beginning of my homework.
I only started assumption stacking recently, before that I used questions or talked about myself as a way in. I got pretty good at it but I want to expand my skill-set so I have practically barred myself from asking questions in the early stages of an interaction.

Start with an observation.

You look very...
[creative, professional, colourful, well dressed, arty, hippy, alternative, serious, rational, intelligent,sober]
Please by all means add other observations, I want to see out of my own box...

Then expand on what you have said with a little improv:
you look very hippy/green/arty, you should work in an organic food shop or cafe that sells lots of different teas - none of them with any caffeine
you look very intelligent, I bet you study a lot for exams and were the teachers pet in school
you look very rational, I think you're the kind of girl who thinks all the time - you probably study psychology or at least you'd like to
you look very sober, I bet you're the only one out of your friends who isn't drinking tonight and you always end up having to take care of everyone

Experienced players: Do you think my stacks are too long and I should just say my guess rather than expanding on them or is that good to provide extra material?

Post subject: Re: Assumption Stacking
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Home Work:
You look very creative, you study at the art school I'm guessing, sculpture or something like that
You look very professional, you must work in something really official like lawyering or accountancy
You look very well dressed, have you been/are you going to somewhere fancy before/after here
You look very alternative, I wonder if you go out to -local rock club- and listen to bands like slipknot and Marilyn Manson
You look very serious, you must have something strange on your mind / were you up to something important before you came out
you look very hippy/green/arty, you should work in an organic food shop or cafe that sells lots of different teas - none of them with any caffeine
you look very intelligent, I bet you study a lot for exams and were the teachers pet in school
you look very rational, I think you're the kind of girl who thinks all the time - you probably study psychology or at least you'd like to
you look very sober, I bet you're the only one out of your friends who isn't drinking tonight and you always end up having to take care of everyone
you look very comfortable, that sweater looks like something you could just relax in at home on a lazy Sunday