"How to make girl friends without feeling date-y" opener

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
Yeoo.

This is my first post since forever since I graduated from college; and now that I'm free from studying boring lecture materials, I can finally focus on the one thing that needs desperate attention: my social life.

I came up with this opener from a genuine question. Basically, you approach a (mixed) set and address the women in the group:

"Let's say you're a guy who's meeting a girl for the first time after exchanging numbers. How do you make it so that the girl doesn't think this a date?"

I used this opener today at a train station on a set consisting of guys and gals. Everyone in the conversation got involved. One of the guys suggested that I meet the girl at a coffee shop, but then one of the girls protested by saying how that's already date-y. However, one response that I did find very useful was how I should bring a friend along. That way, my attention isn't 100% on the person whom I'm interested in; plus, the girl doesn't feel as pressured.

After I ran the opener, the conversation flowed naturally. The set was actually a bit interested in me - how old I was, where I went to school, etc. Perhaps if they weren't trying to catch a train, we could've been friends and I probably could've used them to meet someone whom I'm interested in. But then again, they were a bunch of high schoolers so it's all good. For now, I'm just practicing how approaching people without hesitation while at the same time getting pretty useful advice on how to build connections. If only there was a college course that taught you this lol