How should I game my high school teacher?? (HB 8)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok guys, I've been gaming for nearly a year now and recently found out that someone from my high school (17 year old) is dating my high school teacher (29 year old). I'll give you an update on how this guy managed to do this.

Basically she was married for a year and now she has taken a break from her husband. They still live together but are currently in the process of getting a divorce.

This guy (Paul) started sending her email messages and eventually she started to feel attraction for this guy and gave him her number. Now she rings him every weekend and also has 'cyber-sex' with him on facebook - talking about how wet she gets when she thinks about him etc... She wanted to book a hotel room so they could have sex but this guy is still a virgin and was scared to go. A friend of mine recently told me this and I felt like I had a chance to make a breakthrough and finally realize what I think is every guy's fantasy!! So basically I just sent her an opinion opener on facebook so that it seemed spontaneous and I didn't come across as a potential suitor in the mean time. This is what I said:
Quote:
Sirio

Hey missy :)

Need a quick opinion on something ;) it’ll only take a minute... I have already tried to discuss this issue at the gym earlier on but we’re a bunch of guys and are not qualified to comment on these matters. I thought I’d ask you so that I get a female opinion (could have asked my girl friends but you are more mature so you can give me better advice :D)

My best friend’s girlfriend just found a shoebox he keeps hidden in a dresser drawer, and she’s really upset about it.

It’s nothing bad, just pictures of him and ex-girlfriends on vacation and old love letters he got in high school and stuff. But for some reason his girlfriend is freaking out about this and wants him to get rid of it or she’s threatening to break up with him.

Is this normal female behaviour?

So now she wants him to burn the box or she’s leaving him, isn’t that messed up??

Alex

Errr... she's probably freaking out cos she feels insecure and feels like the box of stuff represents your mate still harbouring feelings for past girlfriends/loves. I think he needs to reassure her that it is nothing more than a box of memories of life as a teenager that he can look back on later in life and he needs to tell her that she is more important and make her feel loved etc. If she still wants to break up- maybe she's too jealous/high maintance to be long-term??

So, yeah, fairly normal female behaviour, but not necessary acceptable if the couple is serious and trusts each other. I kept a load of love letters from old ex boyfriends the old time I was with my (now) husband but think I chucked them when I had a sort out a couple of yrs back cos they no longer meant anything and I wanted the space the box was taking up more than I wanted the stuff. But I'd kept it for about 9yrs of being with my husband and he wouldn't have freaked out-he would have happily even read them and we could have laughed about them together.

Hope that helps!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is obviously desperate since she has tried to meet up with a 17 year old and potentially lose her job over it. I think I have a good chance to game her but I need some good advice from PUAs out there!!

Where do I take things from here?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
high school (17 year old) is dating high school teacher (29 year old). This guy Paul started sending her email messages and eventually she started to feel attraction for this guy and gave him her number. Now she rings him every weekend and also has 'cyber-sex' with him on facebook - talking about how wet she gets when she thinks about him etc... She wanted to book a hotel room so they could have sex but this guy is still a virgin and was scared to go.
Ok are you sure this isn’t bullshit, Paul has made up to be perceived as the man... it just sounds a bit to good to be true.

The "My best friend’s girlfriend just found a shoebox he keeps hidden in a dresser drawer, and she’s really upset about it. just pictures of him and ex-girlfriends on vacation" line is a totally canned opener, to be honest i am surprised she has not heard it before.

On the other hand her response is good, she didnt mind you called her "missy", she has given you advice and then related it back to herself (a good sign when women do that!), Your accretion that "She is obviously desperate since she has tried to meet up with a 17 year old" is potentially dangerous, although it is not an impossible and you cannot help who you are attracted to, you do have to consider the possibility he might be a Billie bull shitter, before you are to direct, end up stepping over the line and get royally fucked by your high school.

By her response she is clearly happy to speak to you out of high school, (good sign..) she related it to herself (good sign) but be careful because she may just have been being friendly, so don’t not get ahead of yourself.

Where do I take things from here? Use some stealth stuff on her, make her laugh via fb, in high school ect, just be careful, you need to keep it indirect/stealth until you have a definite from her (doggy dinner bowl look ect) in which case you can escalate.

Hope that helps!
missy Alex xxx
p.s when are you going to make your move.. lol seriously though it would be pretty funny if she did reply to your post..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks a lot very much for the high quality and results-oriented help. I won’t think twice to endorse your blog post to anybody who wants and needs support about this area.
SEO Services