Opinion on poor communicators and shit tests i run into

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,

Started dating again online after ending a 5 year relationship. I do decent on there, but theres a couple situations i run into that i can sense are problems but i don't know how to solve them! I think maybe it's me or the add nature of online dating where chicks become distracted by other prospects on there. Anyway...

Issue #1 - poor communicators

I don't know if it's because their english isn't fluent but some women contact ME first but barely communicate and things seem to go nowhere. Usually i move to exchanging numbers after establishing some basic rapport, but with these women i don't tend to even get that far! Here's an example of convo, it ends where she stopped replying. I normally don't compliment girls until later but i complimented her because she complimented me.

anntualeCol10/20/2018 9:32:15 AM
Report this message for inappropriate content

Nice smile

SerMattofMississauga10/20/2018 9:48:35 AM
Thank you for the compliment Anntuale. So what do you like to do to relax and unwind in your free time?

anntualeCol10/20/2018 9:52:06 AM

I like go gym especially in mornings , watch tv and go out with friends

SerMattofMississauga10/20/2018 9:56:33 AM
That sounds good, what are you up to this weekend?

Friends bdays , so how is going this web site for u

SerMattofMississauga10/20/2018 3:46:58 PM
It's ok, I've only been on here for about a week. What about you? You have really nice eyes btw.

The jist of these convos is me doing most of the talking and they seem to get bored.

Issue #2

I had a girl do a shit test/hoop on me but i didn't know how to break that barrier so i acquiesced and it died off right then.

she suggested instagram exchange i said i don't usually use that why dont we exchange numbers. then she listed a list of poorly spelled requirements lol. then i said ok i can add u to instagram and after that she seemed to loose interest completely.

this was her list:

We have to meet on a secular social media app... fb messanger or instagram for example.
We must exchange a minimum of 3 pictures.
We have to have at least one video chat before we meet.
Sex is off the table until we form a bond and there is potencial for a future.
And finally, you must properly prepair yourself hun, becausevafter meeting me you'll never be the same 😉

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

1, at least you know you got poor communication, it's common if you've been out of the game for 5 years
Try to use more humor and start having a conversation without asking interview questions

2, why call it a shit test, you'll find that most people prefer their platforms which they are more comfortable with, what's wrong with texting on IG or FB?
her List seems very reasonable... just like men, girls get catfished as well
the list benefits you as well... be on your game next time brother!

Make sure you have Kik as well for girls who aren't comfortable giving their numbers.