Long distance relationship.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all,
am new to the forum. I have some question to ask to see if you guys/girls can help me out. I am in a long distance relationship with a girl in the Philippines. I met her online 5 months ago and then from there I travel across the ocean to see her. She was excited to see me. Her attraction level were really high when we first meet at the airport. Anyway I had sex with her and we made out etc..I was there for 2 months. I had sex with her like 2-4 times per week. Anyway I met her family, and her friends. Her friends likes me and her family as well. I was there when her father passed away after 2 weeks staying in her house. Her attraction was really high. I asked her what her attraction level towards me and it was at 11 out of 10. So that was good.

Anyway I bought 2 tickets for us to travel to other countries. 1 was to Japan and the other one is Vietnam. Anyway we traveled together and had sex. Had some memories. Long story short, after I left, it seems so hard for me to be in a relationship with her. Long distance is so hard, compare to local.

Anyway right now me and her are engaged. We broke up a lot after I left the Philippines due to me with my insecurity of a long distance relationship. But she always come back to me after we broke up. I was the one who wants to break up with her first and I did it too many time but for her she does it only 1 time of breaking up with me. But she comes back to me after 3 days of no contact. Anyway we are still together and are still engaged. So now, am just waiting for the wedding next year in June. I want to see if we are strong enough for each other.

So time pass by and a guy just added her on facebook. He has a girlfriend but his "girlfriend" is in the U.S.A. I got jealous or insecure about this because he messaged her from time to time. He asked my fiance if I can call a flower shop to deliver the flower for his gf so i did. So after I completed my task doing this guy a favor, he still messaging her...and she messaging him back..I really don't know what to do in this situation. If he is in a long distance relationship he should not talk to girl, right? She did not even tell me or inform me messaging him that she is available to meet up with him, because apparently the guy want to give thanks by meeting my fiance for dinner...WTF is that? Dinner? Anyway my fiance asking him if he is available for that meeting next week and he said no he can't because he has work. Not only that but the guy offer coffee last week but he cancel because he is in debt, so he ask her this week instead but the guy said he is in the hospital this week and can't do it. He is like keep giving excuse after excuse...Seem like this guy has no money. Anyway he works for drug company. He is 34 years old, same as my age.

My fiance is 38. Anyway my question are; what are the chances of me going to marry this girl, how do I keep her attracted to me while in a long distance relationship? Also, I forgot to mention, I constantly contacting her and I know that is not good and I was careless. I usually wake her up in the morning at 5 AM for her to get ready to go to work. Should I stop that? I hope you guys can help me out. Also, if you guys are in a long distance relationship, can you guys PM me with your facebook id so we can chat on there or any type of communication that is fine too. Anyway thanks for reading this. Take care.

Last edited by matrixx453 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey all,
am new to the forum. I have some question to ask to see if you guys/girls can help me out. I am in a long distance relationship with a girl in the Philippines. I met her online 5 months ago and then from there I travel across the ocean to see her. She was excited to see me. Her attraction level were really high when we first meet at the airport. Anyway I had sex with her and we made out etc..I was there for 2 months. I had sex with her like 2-4 times per week. Anyway I met her family, and her friends. Her friends likes me and her family as well. I was there when her father passed away after 2 weeks staying in her house. Her attraction was really high. I asked her what her attraction level towards me and it was at 11 out of 10. So that was good. Anyway I bought 2 tickets for us to travel to other countries. 1 was to Japan and the other one is Vietnam. Anyway we traveled together and had sex. Had some memories. Long story short, after I left, it seems so hard for me to be in a relationship with her. Long distance is so hard, compare to local. Anyway right now me and her are engaged. We broke up a lot after I left the Philippines due to me with my insecurity of a long distance relationship. But she always come back to me after we broke up. I was the one who wants to break up with her first and I did it too many time but for her she does it only 1 time of breaking up with me. But she comes back to me after 3 days of no contact. Anyway we are still together and are still engaged. So now, am just waiting for the wedding next year in June. I want to see if we are strong enough for each other. So time pass by and a guy just added her on facebook. He has a girlfriend but his "girlfriend" is in the U.S.A. I got jealous or insecure about this because he messaged her from time to time. He asked my fiance if I can call a flower shop to deliver the flower for his gf so i did. So after I completed my task doing this guy a favor, he still messaging her...and she messaging him back..I really don't know what to do in this situation. If he is in a long distance relationship he should not talk to girl, right? She did not even tell me or inform me messaging him that she is available to meet up with him, because apparently the guy want to give thanks by meeting my fiance for dinner...WTF is that? Dinner? Anyway my fiance asking him if he is available for that meeting next week and he said no he can't because he has work. Not only that but the guy offer coffee last week but he cancel because he is in debt, so he ask her this week instead but the guy said he is in the hospital this week and can't do it. He is like keep giving excuse after excuse...Seem like this guy has no money. Anyway he works for drug company. He is 34 years old, same as my age. My fiance is 38. Anyway my question are; what are the chances of me going to marry this girl, how do I keep her attracted to me while in a long distance relationship? Also, I forgot to mention, I constantly contacting her and I know that is not good and I was careless. I usually wake her up in the morning at 5 AM for her to get ready to go to work. Should I stop that? I hope you guys can help me out. Also, if you guys are in a long distance relationship, can you guys PM me with your facebook id so we can chat on there or any type of communication that is fine too. Anyway thanks for reading this. Take care.
If you want someone to read your post let alone give advice then start by separating your post into paragraphs so that it's easier to read. It's too much for my eyes to read it all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Hey all,
am new to the forum. I have some question to ask to see if you guys/girls can help me out. I am in a long distance relationship with a girl in the Philippines. I met her online 5 months ago and then from there I travel across the ocean to see her. She was excited to see me. Her attraction level were really high when we first meet at the airport. Anyway I had sex with her and we made out etc..I was there for 2 months. I had sex with her like 2-4 times per week. Anyway I met her family, and her friends. Her friends likes me and her family as well. I was there when her father passed away after 2 weeks staying in her house. Her attraction was really high. I asked her what her attraction level towards me and it was at 11 out of 10. So that was good. Anyway I bought 2 tickets for us to travel to other countries. 1 was to Japan and the other one is Vietnam. Anyway we traveled together and had sex. Had some memories. Long story short, after I left, it seems so hard for me to be in a relationship with her. Long distance is so hard, compare to local. Anyway right now me and her are engaged. We broke up a lot after I left the Philippines due to me with my insecurity of a long distance relationship. But she always come back to me after we broke up. I was the one who wants to break up with her first and I did it too many time but for her she does it only 1 time of breaking up with me. But she comes back to me after 3 days of no contact. Anyway we are still together and are still engaged. So now, am just waiting for the wedding next year in June. I want to see if we are strong enough for each other. So time pass by and a guy just added her on facebook. He has a girlfriend but his "girlfriend" is in the U.S.A. I got jealous or insecure about this because he messaged her from time to time. He asked my fiance if I can call a flower shop to deliver the flower for his gf so i did. So after I completed my task doing this guy a favor, he still messaging her...and she messaging him back..I really don't know what to do in this situation. If he is in a long distance relationship he should not talk to girl, right? She did not even tell me or inform me messaging him that she is available to meet up with him, because apparently the guy want to give thanks by meeting my fiance for dinner...WTF is that? Dinner? Anyway my fiance asking him if he is available for that meeting next week and he said no he can't because he has work. Not only that but the guy offer coffee last week but he cancel because he is in debt, so he ask her this week instead but the guy said he is in the hospital this week and can't do it. He is like keep giving excuse after excuse...Seem like this guy has no money. Anyway he works for drug company. He is 34 years old, same as my age. My fiance is 38. Anyway my question are; what are the chances of me going to marry this girl, how do I keep her attracted to me while in a long distance relationship? Also, I forgot to mention, I constantly contacting her and I know that is not good and I was careless. I usually wake her up in the morning at 5 AM for her to get ready to go to work. Should I stop that? I hope you guys can help me out. Also, if you guys are in a long distance relationship, can you guys PM me with your facebook id so we can chat on there or any type of communication that is fine too. Anyway thanks for reading this. Take care.
If you want someone to read your post let alone give advice then start by separating your post into paragraphs so that it's easier to read. It's too much for my eyes to read it all.
thanks i edited the message.