Girl on Facebook

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

Post subject: Girl on Facebook
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So there is this absolutely beautiful girl on my Facebook friends list. I've never talked to her. Liked a few of her posts but she has like over 3000 friends on facebook so I figured I did not want to just be another guy messaging her like I'm sure she gets. She lives about 40 minutes away or so, but I feel like there's no way we'll ever cross paths out and about. She is a single mom as well and always posts pictures of her and her daughter. She's super into fitness as am I. I just don't know my move here. I've thought over and over about messaging her but I want to catch her attention.

I know everyone will just say to move on and find other girls, but I also believe that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Any suggestions?

Post subject: Re: Girl on Facebook
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
She is a single mom as well and always posts pictures of her and her daughter. She's super into fitness as am I.
Quote:
They were always girls I just met behind a keyboard in my comfort zone.
Facebook is the Devil. But it looks like that's all you've got, so.....

You've already done your stalking homework. Start IM-ing her with her. Take it nice and slow. Don't send her a message telling her she's hot any single mom with 3000 friends, has been told she's hot a few thousand times. Look for a post maybe where she's doing something fitness related with her ankle biters, and comment on that like "That's cool, mom works out with the kids!"

Hot single mom's may get some attention, but they really don't have much time to get a dose of [D]. Find the right time to start a longer conversation chain through comments. If she keeps writing back to you, then she must like talking to you. Look for her after kiddie bed time. Don't mention that you know what her interests are from stalking her page. Just try to mention something that you've just seen. Don't over message. One message. Wait for a reply. If she replies and starts asking you shit, then she wants to keep it going.

Happy Stalking.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Don't send her a message telling her she's hot any single mom with 3000 friends, has been told she's hot a few thousand times.
Wait, you're telling him not to go "direct" with his words? I may have to cancel my membership to the PUA Club! Wah!
Quote:
Happy Stalking.
Heywood says it best as usual. You're meeting women online and that is fine. I encourage you to meet women in the flesh as well. It comes down to grabbing your nut sack and making a play for them in real time. Most people's egos can't handle that and that is totally cool. Yes I am challenging you. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well I literally got 2 numbers last night and made out with 2 girls who were friends on the dance floor. Haha. But I didn't have to do anything really. Just was my natural charismatic self. Pickup in person is a little easier for me once I'm a little buzzed. But I've said before that I'm a pretty good looking guy not to be that guy who says he is. Just what I've been told. So I'm definitely out talking to girls in person. Honestly though it required going out with a different social circle than my normal. I went out with guys who are older than me who are used to bringing girls home. And their energy fed my energy. Which then girls wanted to be a part of.