Bumble talk turned to phone sex now dry after 1 week

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yo guys! New here but long time PUA that's had loads of success in the past using techniques!
I NEED HELP!! Any advice is appreciated!!
So 1 week ago I met this really sexy single mom on bumble. Short story, we matched, she initiated contact. After a short few texts to show my value, I said goodnight to her.
Next night, I initiated contact with her, after teasing and re establishing value, I took things to the next level. Got her number and we start texting back and forth all night. I quickly change gears and begin sexual escalation. Had an amazing night night. First pics, then vids, and finally sexy dirty talk with both of us talking dirty and touching ourselves. It was really hot I make her cum over the phone.
Next day, she initiated again we talk all day, sending more pics, vids, and voicemails since she's at work. We talk about our connection and how we both don't want a relationship but are looking for just some hot sec with each other. She's not a slut, just a 36 year old single mom who hasn't had sex in a while and wants me and only me to be her FWB...I'm into it. I'm 31 and recently single from a 3 year relationship and she's recently divorced. Just what both of us are looking for.
Few days go by, same stuff sexual escalation, talk about how much we want to see each other..hitting logistical stuff now. She lives an hour away, doesn't have much free time etc.
Now a week has gone by. Over the past few days there's been a noticeable drop in sexy stuff and conversations. Where once we chatted throughout the day now I'm only getting stuff when she wakes up and goes to bed. I feel like I'm losing it. I feel like we had a strong connection but reality of seeing her is drifting away. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but when I try to set up a phone call or a meet up I get diverted with excuses of kids and work...does this girl want to meet up still? How can I go about it better to setting something up? Her priorities are def her career and her kids. Where do I fit in?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:33 am 
The Grand Puba

You're turning into a pen pal and that's antiseductive. Set a date for her to find a babysitter and meet up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yup my thoughts exactly...thanks bro!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

In my experience, when a girl starts sexting with you, she will be more than likely to flake. It becomes boring to her, she knows she will get laid if she comes out to meet you. It takes away the fun and anticipation. Us men do that too, if i sext a chick and beat one off, I'm less motivated to meet up with her. In order to stay in the game, you need to make her curious, keep her on her toes, make her feel like she has to work for it.

With that said, doesn't mean you wont run into chicks that show up at your door 10 min into sexting. It happened to me before. It depends on how good your sexting game is. What I found worked great for me is making things sexual by using innuendos instead of flat out using sex terms or images. Use her imagination at your advantage.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah that's exactly what I felt was happening. The flaking just seemed way too high. Last night I flat out said we are meeting up on Saturday, you're finding a sitter, we are making this happen. Couldn't have gotten a better response, she says I'm finding a baby sitter right now, can't wait to make some magic with you!

I do love the idea of using innuendos instead of coming flat out with it during sexing, def going to try that next time. Anyways I'm hoping for a fun ass Saturday with this hottie!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
The flaking just seemed way too high. Last night I flat out said we are meeting up on Saturday, you're finding a sitter, we are making this happen.

she was looking for a dominant ask-out to get excited about. Boom.

95% of men think that this kind of ask-out will "offend" the girl or scare them away. But the opposite happens.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Last night I flat out said we are meeting up on Saturday, you're finding a sitter, we are making this happen. Couldn't have gotten a better response, she says I'm finding a baby sitter right now, can't wait to make some magic with you!
ALERT: Actual man spotted in 2017! :D

Good job bro.

There's almost nothing that gets a woman more excited (of course presuming you have some sort of "relationship" with her and she's interested in seeing you) than the guy saying something along the lines of "I'm coming over tom. nite."
Quote:
95% of men think that this kind of ask-out will "offend" the girl or scare them away. But the opposite happens.
True. 95% of men are wrong about damn near everything when it comes to this stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys thanks for all the support and advice. Sometimes it's tough when I don't have very many PUS friends these days to help out and make sure I'm not blowing up, flaking, or losing interest..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

PUA*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey guys thanks for all the support and advice. Sometimes it's tough when I don't have very many PUS friends these days to help out and make sure I'm not blowing up, flaking, or losing interest..
Respect dude. 100%.