can you negg on tinder?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Post subject: can you negg on tinder?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Does negging work on Tinder? Do you use it as an opener or midway through the conversation?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:04 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Does negging work on Tinder? Do you use it as an opener or midway through the conversation?
Negging is an extinct term. It turned into some sort of low grade insults meant to undermine the self confidence of a woman so she might be more vulnerable to your advances. If that's the intent most women with larger that a peanut sized brain will spot it a mile away and ghost you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:34 pm 
Read My Book

Negging has in large been misinterpreted by the guys with low self esteem to purposely point out a womans insecurities to knock her down a peg so you can feel more confident in front of her. To "Take her off the pedestal", but when you're already on a pedestal of your own, is that really necessary?

I believe negging was intended to be a "playful joke" meant with humor. The reaction received should be laughter or a playful hit. People give the energy to you that you give to them. So if you come at someone with malice intent to knock them down, how do you think they're going to respond?

As a result I feel its something guys should completely do away with. Once you're in a grove you can make jokes, but it isn't at all necessary. With the proper frame you can be extremely nice, confident, and still get laid as much as anyone else.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Negging is an extinct term. It turned into some sort of low grade insults meant to undermine the self confidence of a woman so she might be more vulnerable to your advances. If that's the intent most women with larger that a peanut sized brain will spot it a mile away and ghost you.
Ok, I see. So I take it that 'The Game' is démodé by now. What is a more updated PUA book?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Negging has in large been misinterpreted by the guys with low self esteem to purposely point out a womans insecurities to knock her down a peg so you can feel more confident in front of her. To "Take her off the pedestal", but when you're already on a pedestal of your own, is that really necessary?

I believe negging was intended to be a "playful joke" meant with humor. The reaction received should be laughter or a playful hit. People give the energy to you that you give to them. So if you come at someone with malice intent to knock them down, how do you think they're going to respond?

As a result I feel its something guys should completely do away with. Once you're in a grove you can make jokes, but it isn't at all necessary. With the proper frame you can be extremely nice, confident, and still get laid as much as anyone else.
Oh. Good to see this is not mandatory, I actually felt it was not really 'me'. I also realise I'm not the friendliest guy ever.. so I'm kind of stuck in choosing between the mean/serious stance and the friendly happy-go-lucky one.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok, I see. So I take it that 'The Game' is démodé by now. What is a more updated PUA book?
Not so much PUA books but the following should help with just about any human interaction:
1. How to Friends and Influence People
2. Influence
3. The definitive book on body language (I believe that is the title)

IMO books that are designed to make to you a more charismatic, sociable, and influential are more rewarding than many of the dime a dozen PUA books. Philosophical and religious text are also a great boon if you read them approach them with the proper mental attitude.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not so much PUA books but the following should help with just about any human interaction:
1. How to Friends and Influence People
2. Influence
3. The definitive book on body language (I believe that is the title)

IMO books that are designed to make to you a more charismatic, sociable, and influential are more rewarding than many of the dime a dozen PUA books. Philosophical and religious text are also a great boon if you read them approach them with the proper mental attitude.