Missed calls from girl at 4am, now she won't respond to me.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,

I woke up on Sunday morning and saw I had two missed calls from a girl I had been texting through the week after getting her number off Tinder. She tried ringing me twice at 4am, so it must have been after she got in from a Saturday night out. We have been getting on quite well, but since the missed calls she hasn't responded to texts I sent her.

First text I sent her on Sunday: "Aww I missed your calls this morning :( I think I was asleep by the time you called, I was clubbing with some pals. What were you up to last night?"

She didn't respond so on Monday (yesterday) I text her asking "You okay b?"

Still no response and I don't want to keep messaging her shit she won't respond to. I'm tempted to just drop her but I before this I thought we had enough rapport to meet up and get some this weekend. I think she may just be embarrassed that she called me twice at that time.

Any advice on how to proceed is appreciated, thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

If you haven't even been in the same room with her, she's nothing to worry about. If she contacts you in the future, take it from there...but don't worry about it until then.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
First text I sent her on Sunday: "Aww I missed your calls this morning :( I think I was asleep by the time you called, I was clubbing with some pals. What were you up to last night?"
Bla bla bla, wordy, explaining.

You: You called?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Just let her be. She couldve drunk dialed you, or wanted a booty call and realized what she did the next morning. She'll prob be back if you don't act needy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah probably that's just a call to make her look like she is seeing someone in front of her friends. But the message you sent was bit long and should have had some fun element. The second text was not needed.

I guess now she is locked up by the look of it. Give it some time and don't push too hard at this point

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Incredible, this is extremely motivational discourse and interest for the general population of Taiwan. It is uplifting news for them. In spite of the fact with essay-company.com reviews that they acknowledged the china and being a piece of island however this is their entitlement to interest for a different country where they live without anyone else wishes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Incredible, this is extremely motivational discourse and interest for the general population of Taiwan. It is uplifting news for them. In spite of the fact with essay-company.com reviews that they acknowledged the china and being a piece of island however this is their entitlement to interest for a different country where they live without anyone else wishes.

there is too much of this shit on here, where are the mods to delete it?